72-Hour Eat-on-the-Go Food and Water Kit - QSS Certified
Your 72-Hour Eat-on-the-Go Food and Water Kit is a lot more than just a few freeze-dried meals. It’s the first of its kind: A kit that’s specially engineered to be 100 percent prepared and eaten on the move with the calories and protein of a complete meal when you don’t have the space or time to cook. You won’t find another kit like this anywhere.
We call it survival engineered. You’ll call it a life saver.
QSS™-Certified, High-Energy Meals for Three Days
Your kit gives you three days of nutrient-dense meals to keep you nourished and energized. In fact, with 2,080 calories and 99 grams of protein per person per day, it’s been distinguished with the Quality Survival Standards™ (QSS) seal—the highest benchmark for survival nutrition.
Instant Prep, No Cooking Required
The foundation of the kit are nine delicious, high-protein vanilla and chocolate meal shakes in pouches. Just add water to your resealable pouch, shake it, and you’ve got a ready-to-eat meal chock-full of survival nutrients. And because the shakes and granola require no cooking, you can literally prep your food while you’re on the move: in a car, on foot, on the trail or anywhere else.
Everything You Need to Prep Your Meals is Right Here—Water Included
This kit makes prepping your meals incredibly easy with a carefully designed meal shake and water combo. You get nine shake pouches and a 9-pack of 50-year shelf life emergency water (103.5 fluid ounces)—the exact amount of water needed to make your meal shakes. That means you won’t have to expend stress and calories searching out fresh drinking water during an emergency. Every ounce you need is right in the kit.
Other kits contain bulky meal items that take time to set up and prepare and are hard to carry. This is distracting and time consuming in an emergency when every moment counts. Your Eat-on-the-Go kit streamlines the entire meal experience, freeing you up to focus on protecting yourself and your family.
- Gives you three days of high-protein, high-calorie instant meals (chocolate/vanilla meal shakes and granola) that can be prepped and eaten while you’re on the move: in a car, on foot, on the trail or anywhere else
- Prep your meal in seconds. Just add water (included) to a resealable meal pouch, shake it and it’s ready to eat. No cooking required!
- Everything you need to prep your meals is in the kit: Meal pouches plus ultra-purified emergency water (as well as delicious, nutritious cherry vanilla granola)
- Tastes great, with ingredients that give you energy and comfort when you need them most
- Water has a shelf life up to 50 years; food has a shelf life up to 25 years*
- Includes 17 servings of balanced, nutritional meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Exceeds QSS guidelines with 2,080 calories and 99 grams of protein per day
- Store anywhere—at home or in an RV, cabin, houseboat, student dorm room, office, etc.
- Is perfect for long-term food storage, emergency food supplies and everyday use
- Stores in a watertight, 3.25-gallon square pail that is efficient to store and easy to transport
|Includes||Total Servings||Calories Per Serving||Protein Per Serving|
|Chocolate Complete Meal Shake (4)||4||480||29g|
|Vanilla Complete Meal Shake (5)||5||480||28g|
|Cherry Vanilla Granola (1)||8||240||5g|
|Calories per day:||2,080|
|Protein per day:||99 grams|
|Total Protein:||296 grams|
|Total Quantity:||10 pouches|
|Water to Make Meals:||103.5 fl oz (9, 11.5-ounce cans)|
|Container Size:||3.25-gallon square pail|
|Net Weight:||9 lb 10.2 oz (4.37 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years*|
*Water stays fresh for up to 50 years and food stays fresh for 20 to 25 years (based on food type) when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Individual storage conditions may effect kit’s actual shelf life.
When Your Life Depends on Your Food, Look for QSS Seal of Quality. Click here to learn more about Quality Survival Standards.
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Kit components such as eggs and banana chips have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.
|Shelf Life & Servings|
|Calories Per Day||2,080|
|Protein Per Day||99 grams|
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Container Size||3.25-gallon square pail|
|Net Weight||9 lb 10.2 oz (4.37 kg)|
|Quality Survival Standards (QSS)||Certified|
|Total Protein||296 grams|
|Total Quantity||10 pouches|
|Water Needed to Make Meals||103.5 fl oz (9, 11.5-ounce cans)|
If within 30 days any product in your purchase from us fails to meet your expectation; We will make it right!
The right number of calories, from real protein sources, are crucial in any emergency situation.
TASTE & QUALITY MATTERS
Great taste and quality shouldn't be sacrificed in your emergency food storage.