72-Hour Eat-on-the-Go Food Kit - QSS Certified
Quality Survival Standards Product
Quality Survival Standards Product
- QSS™ Certified
- Brand: Emergency Essentials®
- 6,240 Total Calories
- Shelf Life: Up to 25 years*
- 17 Total Servings
- 296 grams Total Protein
- 2,080 Calories Per Person, Per Day
- 99 grams Protein Per Person, Per Day
Your 72-Hour Eat-on-the-Go Food Kit is a lot more than just a few freeze-dried meals. It’s the first of its kind: A kit that’s specially engineered to be prepared and eaten on the move with the calories and protein of a complete meal when you don’t have the space or time to cook. You won’t find another kit like this anywhere. We call it survival engineered. You’ll call it a life saver.
QSS-Certified, High-Energy Meals for Three Days
Your kit gives you three days of nutrient-dense meals to keep you nourished and energized. In fact, with 2,080 calories and 99 grams of protein per person per day, it’s been distinguished with the Quality Survival Standards™ (QSS) seal—the highest benchmark for survival nutrition.
Instant Prep, No Cooking Required
The foundation of the kit are nine delicious, high-protein vanilla and chocolate meal shakes in pouches. Just add water to your resealable pouch, shake it, and you’ve got a ready-to-eat meal chock-full of survival nutrients. And because the shakes and granola require no cooking, you can literally prep your food while you’re on the move: in a car, on foot, on the trail or anywhere else.
Other kits contain bulky meal items that take time to set up and prepare and that are hard to carry. This is distracting and time-consuming in an emergency when every moment counts. Your Eat-on-the-Go kit streamlines the entire meal experience, freeing you up to focus on protecting yourself and your family.
- Gives you three days of high-protein, high-calorie instant meals (chocolate/vanilla meal shakes and nutritious cherry vanilla granola) that can be prepped and eaten while you’re on the move: in a car, on foot, on the trail or anywhere else
- Prep your meal in seconds. Just add water to a resealable meal pouch, shake it and it’s ready to eat. No cooking required!
- Tastes great, with ingredients that give you energy and comfort when you need them most
- Has a shelf life up to 25 years*
- Includes 17 servings of balanced, nutritional meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Exceeds QSS guidelines with 2,080 calories and 99 grams of protein per day
- Store anywhere—at home or in an RV, cabin, houseboat, student dorm room, office, etc.
- Is perfect for long-term food storage, emergency food supplies, and everyday use
- Stores in a watertight, 1.33-gallon square pail that is efficient to store and easy to transport
|Includes||Total Servings||Calories Per Serving||Protein Per Serving|
|Chocolate Complete Meal Shake (4)||4||480||29g|
|Vanilla Complete Meal Shake (5)||5||480||28g|
|Cherry Vanilla Granola (1)||8||240||5g|
|Calories per Day:||2,080|
|Protein per Day:||99 grams|
|Total Protein:||296 grams|
|Total Quantity:||10 pouches|
|Water Needed to Make Meals:||103.5 fl oz (not included)|
|Container Size:||1.33-gallon square pail|
|Net Weight:||3 lb 2.7 oz (1.44 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years*|
When Your Life Depends on Your Food, Look for QSS Seal of Quality. Click here to learn more about Quality Survival Standards.
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Kit components such as eggs and banana chips have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.
|Quality Survival Standards (QSS)||QSS Certified|
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||2,080|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||99 grams|
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||103.5 fl oz (not included)|
|Net Weight||3 lb 2.7 oz (1.44 kg)|
|Total Quantity||10 pouches|
|Dimensions||1.33-gallon square pail|