Emergency Essentials® 72-Hour Hurricane Survival Kit
When a hurricane strikes, many people go days without food, water, or power. Our 72-Hour Hurricane Survival Kit gives you everything you need to keep your family safe during a hurricane and for days afterward:
3 days of delicious, complete meals for a family of four (2,000 calories per day per person and a 25-year shelf life)
- A safe water supply, including fresh water and a filtration water bottle
- A failsafe light source and constant access to radio AM and FM radio broadcasts with a battery-free, hand-cranked LED flashlight/radio combo
- A good night's sleep with a reflective sleeping bag and fleece sleeping bag liner
- Food prep with a grab-and-go portable stove that can cook for four hours straight
- A variety of multi-function tools that include screwdrivers, pliers, and a dozen other functions
- And much more
For a complete list of what's included, click the additional information tab above.
|Shelf Life & Servings|
|Contents||72-Hour Hurricane Survival Kit|
If within 30 days any product in your purchase from us fails to meet your expectation; We will make it right!
The right number of calories, from real protein sources, are crucial in any emergency situation.
TASTE & QUALITY MATTERS
Great taste and quality shouldn't be sacrificed in your emergency food storage.