Booster Pack with Quick Rolled Oats, Berries & Milk
There’s no better way to boost your day—and your health—than with a bowl of hot oatmeal topped with whole blueberries and low fat milk. And this three-pack has everything you need: Quick Rolled Oats, Freeze Dried Whole Blueberries, and Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative, each packaged in large, industrial size cans.
• Must-have quick oats, blueberries, and milk for emergency food storage and everyday use
• Oatmeal cooks in minutes
• Just add water and chill for a delicious glass Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative
• Blueberries quickly rehydrate for cereals and recipes
• Blueberries are delicious as a snack right out of the can
• Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
• Recipes included on can labels
• Large, institutional size cans with lids
• Shelf life ranges from 20 to 30 years*
|Includes||Calories ||Servings||Nutrition Highlights** |
|Quick Rolled Oats||4,180||22 |
Phosphorus (20% DV), Dietary Fiber (18% DV), Iron (10% DV)
|Freeze Dried Whole Blueberries||1,040||26|
Vitamin K (15% DV), Manganese (15% DV), Vitamin C (8% DV)
|Morning Moo’s® Low Fat Milk Alternative ||6,510 ||93 |
Vitamin D (25% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Vitamin A (8% DV)
Total Quantity: 3 cans
Total Servings: 141
Total Calories: 11,730
Container Size: No. 10 cans with lid
Shelf Life: Ranges from 20 to 30 years*
*Shelf life ranges from 20 to 30 years based on food type. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
**DV = Percent of Daily Value as recommended by USDA. See posted Nutrition Fact graphic for complete details.
If within 30 days any product in your purchase from us fails to meet your expectation; We will make it right!
The right number of calories, from real protein sources, are crucial in any emergency situation.
TASTE & QUALITY MATTERS
Great taste and quality shouldn't be sacrificed in your emergency food storage.