Booster Pack with Vegetable Variety
With our best-selling freeze-dried sweet corn, dehydrated potato slices, and dehydrated diced carrots, you have three of the most flavorful and versatile vegetables at your fingertips. Use them to boost the number of servings and calories of your emergency food meals such as soups and casseroles, or keep on hand for everyday meal prep.
• Add to emergency foods such as soups and entrees to boost the number of servings and calories
• Rehydrate and heat for excellent side dishes
• Sweet corn makes a great snack right out of the can (tastes just like popcorn!)
• Sprinkle carrots and corn over salads
• Certified gluten-free
• No washing, peeling, slicing, or dicing
• Perfect for long-term food storage and emergency preparedness
• Recipes included on can labels
• Large, industrial size cans with lids
• Shelf life ranges from 25 to 30 years*
|Includes||Calories ||Servings||Nutrition Highlights** |
|Dehydrated Potato Slices||1,960||28|
Vitamin C (8% DV), Thiamin (8% DV), Potassium (4% DV)
|Freeze Dried Sweet Corn||1,840 ||23|
Dietary Fiber (11% DV), Potassium (4% DV), Vitamin C (4% DV)
|Dehydrated Diced Carrots||3,600||40|
Dietary Fiber (21% DV), Potassium (15% DV), Iron (6% DV)
Total Quantity: 3 cans
Total Servings: 91
Total Calories: 7,400
Container Size: No. 10 cans with lids
Shelf Life: Ranges from 25 to 30 years*
*Shelf life ranges from 25 to 30 years based on food type. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
**DV = Percent of Daily Value as recommended by USDA. See posted Nutrition Fact graphic for complete details.
If within 30 days any product in your purchase from us fails to meet your expectation; We will make it right!
The right number of calories, from real protein sources, are crucial in any emergency situation.
TASTE & QUALITY MATTERS
Great taste and quality shouldn't be sacrificed in your emergency food storage.