Take Outdoor Survival to the Next Level
Get ready to survive off-grid with the Ultimate Camping & 7 Day Bug Out Bundle. Food, water filtration & storage, light, fire, cooking, even solar power—this kit has it all!
With SEVEN days of easy-prep meals, you'll be ready to pick up and go at a moment's notice. Forge new paths, secure your location, and survive in the great outdoors.
The Ultimate Camping & 7 Day Bug Out Bundle includes:
- (1) RIG 1600 3-Liter Tactical Filtration & Pressurized Hydration Backpack
- (1) Ready Hour Folding Knife
- (1) Ready Hour Wireless Solar Charger & LED Light
- (1) Ready Hour Stainless Steel Mess Cooking Kit (5-Piece)
- (1) 5-in-1 Bushcrafter Hatchet
- (1) InstaFire Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Aid Tool and Whistle
- (1) InstaFire Cross-Fire Plasma Lighter
- (1) InstaFire Rope
- (3) Emergency Ration Bars 2400 Calories/Package
- (2) Orange Chicken Pouch by Beyond Outdoor Meals
- (2) Chicken Alfredo Pouch by Beyond Outdoor Meals
- (2) Biscuits & Gravy Pouch by Beyond Outdoor Meals
- (2) Chili Mac by Beyond Outdoor Meals
RIG 1600 3-Liter Tactical Filtration & Pressurized Hydration Pack by Aquamira
The Aquamira RIG 1600 3 Liter Tactical Hydration Pack is the go-to choice for backpackers, adventurers, and survivalists.
The reason is clear – it is large enough to hold all your gear AND filter your water.
The Aquamira RIG 1600 connects its unique pressurized water reservoir to the included Backcountry Filter so you can enjoy filtered, drinkable water wherever you go. All while having plenty of room to store your gear.
- Storage capacity of 1600 cubic inches
- 3 Liter (100 oz) pressurized reservoir
- Quick release valves
- Multiple storage compartments and pockets
- MOLLE webbing system
- Comfortable and adjustable straps
- Bedroll straps
- Removable load-bearing waist belt
- Backcountry Filter included with pack
SIZED FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED + WATER FILTRATION
The pack has two large storage compartments with a separate space for the pressurized water reservoir to be safely stored.
- Compartments for Almost Everything - The different zippered pockets, compartments, and panels make it easy to organize your essentials with ease.
- Sized for Gear and More - You have 1600 cubic inches to fill camping gear, survival tools, or emergency supplies.
- Survival Sturdy - The sturdy material is designed to take a beating and be used outdoors and in emergencies.
Pack it up, strap it on, and you are ready to take on any challenge.
BACKCOUNTRY FILTER INCLUDED WITH EVERY PACK
The Aquamira RIG 1600 3 Liter Tactical Hydration Pack includes the Backcountry Filter, which enables you to have drinkable water anywhere.
Just fill the reservoir with water from any freshwater source—such as streams or lakes, and pump it—and know that you are drinking through an IAPMO-certified Bacteria-grade Aquamira Filter.
Check out our other Aquamira products, including Aquamira Replacement Filters.
Ready Hour Wireless Solar Charger & LED Light
Stay connected with sustainable power to carry you through the unexpected with the Ready Hour Wireless Solar Charger & LED Light.
This wireless solar charger is rugged and dependable, perfect for emergencies, natural disasters, and power outages. Not to mention waterproof. Take it camping or on a hunting trip. Keep in your RV or cabin. Any time you're outdoors and need to charge your devices or gear, you'll want a powerful, high-capacity device like this.
Powerful, High-Capacity Battery - 20,000 mAh lithium-ion battery - charges standard cell phones up to four times - the Lit Lithium-ion battery has gone through rigorous testing to ensure durability
Built to Last - Carefully crafted with a premium silicone protective case - a durable build with side grips that make it easy to hold - waterproof and shockproof
Charge on the Go - 3 USB Cable Outputs, Output 1: 5V/3A; Output 2: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A; TYPE-C Output 3: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Fast Charging - Micro-USB & USB Type-C input to charge + Solar Panel, charge and discharge more than 800 times; includes a 4-stage power-level indicator; recharges devices fast
Solar Panel & Wireless - Cut the cord - use the sun and recharge your devices on the wireless pad; compatible with iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC
LED Bank of Lights - Hold on/off button to turn on a bright panel of 20 LED lights with a flashing red light "S.O.S" signal mode, 520 lumens of light
Dimensions - Dimensions 4" x 1.2" x 7.38" and weighs 1.55 pounds
What's in the Box - Wireless Solar PowerBank Charging Unit, micro-USB cord, manual
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated area between the temperatures of around 30-100 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ready Hour Stainless Steel Mess Cooking Kit (5-Piece)
Whether you’re in a crisis or on a campground, the Ready Hour Stainless Steel Mess Cooking Kit allows you to make a meal without a clunky and cluttered assortment of pots and pans.
Serve, Stack, and Store. Repeat!
Featuring five useful pieces of cookware, this mess cooking kit is compact, lightweight, and convenient.
- (1) 34-ounce pot – Just what you need to boil water for your emergency meals.
- (1) 17-ounce pan – This pan doubles as a lid for the pot!
- (1) BPA-free mug – Measure mix and water for meals, or drink up!
- (1) Scrubber – Scrub your cookware clean so it’s ready to make your next meal.
- (1) Nylon mesh bag – Made for easy carrying!
Each piece can be stacked into another, forging an all-in-one storage solution that saves space no matter where it’s stored: in your camping gear, car, or go-bag!
With curved, swing-out handles, it’s simple to compress this kit’s cookware. Just wrap each handle around the pot and pan, effortlessly eliminating any protruding pieces.
This mess cooking kit will measure only 6.25" x 6.25" x 4" once compressed, stacked, and packed into the included nylon mesh bag!
Made Tough, for Tough Times
With 201 stainless steel construction, the Ready Hour Stainless Steel Mess Cooking Kit is built to last. Long-lasting and durable, it’s an item you’ll want with you when disaster comes your direction.
Use over fires, on stoves, and with other heat sources for home-cooked meals wherever you may be. Don’t fret about hot handles, either—this kit’s pot and pan come with silicone-coated handles for burn-free carrying!
5-in-1 Bushcrafter Hatchet by Ready Hour
NOTE: For your safety, the hatchet arrives unsharpened. Be sure to sharpen the blade before first use for maximum impact.
Rugged, reliable tools for survival—and even self-defense—are non-negotiable in an emergency.
Preparedness enthusiast or outdoor explorer, the 5-in-1 Bushcrafter Hatchet by Ready Hour is an essential addition to your go-bag or gear.
Featuring a combination of five crucial tools in one compact design, this solid and dependable multi-tool saves space, eliminates extra weight, and was designed to last. You can't get this tool anywhere else!
- Includes a hammer, hatchet, saw, sharpener, and tent peg puller.
- Built from high-quality, durable materials for long-lasting utility.
- Designed with a full tang blade to deliver more power and decrease reverberation.
- Boasts rust-resistant blades to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Easy to pack up and transport!
- Patent pending design.
YOUR LIFELINE WHEN STUCK OUTSIDE
The 5-in-1 Bushcrafter Hatchet by Ready Hour embodies the spirit of self-reliance and emergency preparedness, empowering you to confidently open up paths, construct shelter, make and take down camp, and ultimately, make it through to the morning.
- Hammer – The integrated hammerhead infuses strength into your survival. Drive tent stakes into tough terrain, pound nails into wood projects, and feel secure in your surroundings knowing your shelter will stand against the storms!
- Hatchet – With a durable, full tang blade, this hatchet is an ideal option for clearing brush and branches, cutting rope, chopping firewood, and building a campfire. Swing it with all your might!
- Saw – Use this rigid, reliable blade to carve your way through the wilderness. Tucked into the bottom end of the handle, these teeth can effortlessly slice through brush, branches, small trees, and other wooden obstacles.
- Sharpener – Keeping your cutting tools sharp is critical to optimal, lasting performance. With the built-in blade sharpener, you’ll remain ready to tackle whatever awaits!
- Tent Peg Puller – Taking care of camp is much easier with the proper tools for the task. Seamlessly pull out tent pegs—and nails—with the tent peg puller! You will truly leave no trace when packing up camp.
- Hatchet Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Top to Bottom Length: 15.5 inches
- Hatchet Head Length: 5 inches
InstaFire Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove
Get ready for the return of America's HOTTEST wilderness cooker...presenting the Inferno Pro Outdoor Biomass Stove:
EVEN SAFER than before
When it's time to rustle up some grub out in the wild, you need HEAT. The Inferno Pro provides just that, with increased fuel capacity and superior ventilation.
A SCORCHING SURVIVAL STOVE
With unique Vortex Technology™, the Inferno Pro Biomass Outdoor Stove from InstaFire™ takes outdoor cooking to a whole new level! This stove is designed to be your portable companion anywhere - from a bug-out bunker to your backyard. Great for tailgating, picnics, and camps, too!
This beautifully and practically designed stainless-steel stove combines science, safety, and efficiency. With its sturdy four-legged base and triple-walled insulation, the Inferno Pro provides a safer outdoor cooking experience.
Plus, the Inferno Pro is fueled by biomass and heat-controlled with a battery (4 AA batteries ARE included) or USB-powered fan (USB-C cable NOT included). Its wide temperature range from 425°F to 1,200°F allows you to perfectly control your cooking, preventing undercooked or burned food.
GEAR UP LIKE A CHEF
The Inferno Pro offers the following new and improved features:
FUEL CAPACITY – The Inferno Pro’s larger burn chamber can accommodate extra biomass in the form of wood pellets, pinecones, sticks, and more—and extra fuel means a hotter flame.
ENHANCED AIRFLOW – With a larger, more aerodynamic burn chamber, the Inferno Pro generates increased airflow. It heats up to 1,200°F in mere minutes! The chamber’s cone shape contributes to maximizing airflow, providing the fire with extra oxygen for maximum heat.
ASH COLLECTION – With a separate ash collection tray, you can prevent your fire from smothering, ensuring a longer, more efficient burn
READY FOR THE OUTDOORS – The four-legged base gives the Inferno Pro a stable, more even foundation. This means you can comfortably use even larger, heavier pots, including cast iron.
- Packaged: 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 10 7/8"
- Unfolded: 6 5/8" x 6 5/8" x 11 1/4"
- Collapsed: 5" x 5" x 8 1/2"
5-in-1 Survival Aid Tool and Whistle
If you're lost or stranded with only ONE way to signal for help...you may not be coming home.
Don't take any chances! Say hello to our 5-in-1 Emergency lifesaver, equipped with:
- Secure Match Caddy: Rain or shine, your matches stay dry.
- Precision Compass: Navigate the unknown with confidence.
- Swift-Spark Flint: Light up your surroundings in a flash.
- Sonic Alert Whistle: Cut through the noise when it matters most!
And let's not forget, it comes with a sturdy nylon wrist strap for effortless, hands-free carrying.
UNLEASHING THE POWER OF YOUR 5-IN-1 EMERGENCY LIFESAVER:
- Find Your Bearings: Trust the precision compass to guide you when you're off the beaten path.
- Ignite & Illuminate: Use the swift-spark flint for quick fire-starting, whether it's for cooking or staying warm.
- Sound the Alarm: The sonic alert whistle is your go-to for signaling help when you're in a bind.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Instafire Cross-Fire Plasma Lighter
The Crossfire Plasma Lighter is a USB-rechargeable lighter that produces a dual arc plasma charge instead of an open flame—which means even gale force, winds, rain, and snow won’t put it out.
Lights 350,000 Times, Every Time – Here’s a lighter that won’t run out of fuel or blow out. Over its life, it will light a total of 350,000 times – easy and dependable – even in the elements.
Wind and Waterproof – Even the best lighters are hit-or-miss in tough conditions. The Crossfire is the mother of all nature-proof lighters. It can’t be beat by wind, snow, or rain.
PLUS TWO ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
Breaks through Ice and Glass – A true lifesaver! Break out of a car, through icy barriers, and more.
Kindling Container – At 2 ½-inches high, the storage chamber holds enough InstaFire to light up a flame in a matter of seconds. It’s also perfect for storing other forms of kindling.
- USB rechargeable 700 times – each charge is good for 500 lights = 350,000 fire lights
- Turns off by itself after 8 seconds without use
- Aluminum alloy & titanium – very rugged
- Child-safety features
Materials: Anodized aluminum
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Dimensions: 9.5” H x 6.25” E
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|
|WARNING: Burning this results in emissions that can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot, smoke, and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm, and/or other adverse health effects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Ready Hour Folding Knife
A knife is an incredibly useful tool and our Ready Hour Folding Knife is the perfect blade to keep on hand for everyday use and emergencies.
Carry it easily in your pocket or bag with its Deep Carry Pocket Clip or hold it from the lanyard on the handle.
This Ready Hour Folding Knife sports a steel blade with wear and corrosion resistance so it won't get banged up from daily use. Whether you need to open a package, cut some string, or add a knife to your camping gear, this is a blade you can count on.
- Lock: Liner Lock
- Opening: Ball Bearing (Thumb Stud & Flipper included)
- Blade Material: 8CR14MOV Steel (provides edge retention & hardness, as well as wear & corrosion resistance) and Black Stonewash Finish
- Handle: Black G10 (G-10 is garolite—a high-pressure fiberglass laminate composite material)
- Overall Length: 8.071 inches
- Blade Length: 3.346 inches
- Handle Length: 4.724 inches
The InstaFire Fire Rope is made to take the worst Mother Nature can throw at it…and then light up instantly. Made of natural, non-toxic material that stays tight and dry through any disaster:
- Kindling – Lengths of cotton are completely dried. They’re lightweight and easy to ignite—some of the best tinder on earth!
- Waterproof Barrier – The cotton is made watertight with a special oil and wax coating.
- Protective Weave – The lengths of cotton are braided together like a rope, forming a thick, highly tensile barrier.
Water and Wind-Proof—Perfect for Your Emergency Kit
The Fire Rope lights in the wind and burns for four and a half hours, so igniting firewood—in snow, rainstorms, etc. —is as easy as lighting a match.
Pocket Sized for Grab-and-Go Emergencies
The Fire Rope is roughly six inches long and weighs about two ounces. It fits easily in a purse, pouch…even a shirt pocket.
Lasts a Lifetime
Protective waxes and oils that coat the Fire Rope will never deteriorate. The shelf life (opened or unopened) is a whopping 100 years.
Specs and Features
- Cut what you need, save the rest
- Water and wind-proof
- Non-toxic, odorless
- 50+ fires from one rope
- 100-year shelf life
- Lightweight (65 grams)
Emergency Ration Bars 2400 Calories / Package by Ready Hour
Don’t let the name fool you—these “survival bars” taste exactly like cookies.
They’re sweet and moist like shortbread. Toss them in your go-bag, stash them in your glove box, and store them away for the “big one” …
…if you can resist sneaking them as a snack, that is.
Ready Hour 2,400 Calorie Emergency Ration Bar, At a Glance:
- 12 bars per packet
- 2,400 total calories per packet (200 calories per bar)
- 5-year shelf life*
- All-natural ingredients
- Vacuum bagged for freshness
- Polymer-foil packaging—specially designed
- Stands up to emergency conditions on land and sea
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 2.5
- Weight: 16.93 ounces
- Energy: 2,400 kcal/ 10,000 kj ration package
A Perfect, 5-Star Customer Favorite! Here’s Why:
2,400 CALORIES EQUALS ONE DAY OF FOOD PER PACKAGE
These are calorie-packed (with all-natural ingredients) and supply your body with the energy you need to stay upright and alert in a disaster.
And with exactly 2,400 calories per package, they make stocking your go-bag easy as can be. Just use a single pack for one day of food, and three packs for 72 hours.
TASTES LIKE A SHORTBREAD A COOKIE
Most survival bars are chalky, dry, and taste like sawdust.
Ready Hour's 2,400 Calorie Emergency Ration Bars, on the other hand, taste like shortbread cookies: flaky and moist with a subtle sweet hint.
ALL-NATURAL—JUST SIX INGREDIENTS
These bars go down easy because they’re made from all-natural ingredients (just six in total) like water, wheat flour, and palm oil.
WON’T MAKE YOUR THIRSTY
The one thing worse than being hungry in a disaster is being thirsty, and when you eat Ready Hour Survival Bars, you won’t have to worry about either. They’re non-thirst-provoking, which keeps you from wasting precious water when you need it most.
*Shelf life is up to 5 years when the vacuum-bagged exterior remains unopened. Once opened, each individually wrapped bar has a shelf life of up to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour (enriched bleached wheat flour [bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malted barley flour, potassium bromate), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil), Cane Sugar, Water and Natural Coconut Flavoring. Peanut-product-free and non-GMO. They have a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture (each package is date-stamped).
Beyond Outdoor Meals
Fuel your family's survival with meals that cook in the pouch.
When it comes to emergency preparedness, every detail counts, including the meals you stock up on. Beyond Outdoor Meals are more than just a meal; they are a source of comfort and energy when you need it most.
Enjoy FOUR meal varieties: Orange Chicken, Chili Mac, Chicken Alfredo, and Biscuits & Gravy.
- Freeze-Dried and Cooks in Pouch: Beyond Outdoor Meals are easy to prepare. Just add boiling water right to the pouch, stir, and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Taste of Home: These meals are not just about filling your stomach; they're about providing a comforting taste of home, even in the most challenging circumstances.
- Packed with Protein: Finish up your meal feeling strengthened and sustained with up to 41 grams of protein per pouch.
- High Energy: Each pouch is packed with 710 calories, providing you with the energy you need to face any challenge.
- Bang for Your Buck: All these benefits and no broken banks! Beyond Outdoor Meals equip you for emergencies at an unbeatable value. (Go ahead and compare costs to our competitors!)
So, whether you're preparing for a power outage, a severe storm, or any other emergency, Beyond Outdoor Meals are pre-made, freeze-dried meals you can count on.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.