Quality Survival Standards Product
Quality Survival Standards Product
- QSS™ Certified
- Calories Per Person, Per Day: 1,867
- Protein Per Person, Per Day: 76 grams
- Total Calories: 681,310
- Total Protein: 27,700 grams
- Total Servings: 6,221
- Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate: 310 gallons
- Shelf Life: Up to 30 years*
Ready-to-cook entrees. Fruits and vegetables. Honey powder, rice, and milk. The Emergency Essentials Basic 1-Year Supply is like having a grocery store in your pantry—one that lasts up to 30 years!
Eat Better in Emergency
- Includes Real Foods. Every ingredient is hand-selected, from freeze-dried fruits and vegetables to a wide variety of staples that every pantry needs.
- Chef Crafted. Every entrée is chef crafted and prepared with care.
- Designed by Experts. You get food for every day of the year—breakfast, lunch, and dinner—all meticulously planned by preparedness experts.
Variety Is Key
Nothing will sap your spirit and energy more than eating the same meal again and again, but that’s exactly what most year supplies force you to do.
With the 35 varieties of delicious food in this Basic 1-Year Supply, you’ll never have to eat the same meal back to back. There will always be something new and delicious to keep your spirits up and looking forward to mealtime.
The Pinnacle of Survival Nutrition: QSS Certified
Most emergency foods sold today don't contain enough of the core nutrients needed to keep you and your family energized and focused in a survival situation.
That’s why the Quality Survival Standards™ (QSS™) were created. Foods certified with the QSS seal are guaranteed to provide a minimum of 1,800 calories and 40 grams of protein per person per day. This is critical in emergencies when higher-than-usual stress means your body demands more protein and calories to stay energized.
When your life depends on your food, insist on the QSS seal of quality. Learn more.
|Quality Survival Standards (QSS)||Certified QSS|
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||1,867|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||76 grams|
|Food Duration||1 year|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
|Shelf Life||Up to 30 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||310 gallons|
|Processing Method||Freeze-dried, Dehydrated|
|Container Type||Large can|
|Approx. Net Weight||393 lbs (178.26 kg)|
|Dimensions||6.25” x 6.25” x 7” (per can)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||511 lbs (231.79 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||18.94” x 12.81” x 7.50” (per carton)|
|No. of Shipping Cartons||23 (6 cans per carton)|
|Shipping Note||Note: Because this item ships freight, customers need to provide a valid phone number at checkout as well as have someone present at the time the shipment arrives.|
|Value of Kit||$2,329.26|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Based on availability, some items in kit may be substituted with products of equal or greater value. Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Products such as eggs, banana chips, creamy soups, and bread mixes have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.All food products sold within 18 months of manufacture date.
Reviews for Emergency Essentials® Basic 1-Year Supply
- 8 cans Complete Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 4 cans Freeze-Dried Super Sweet Corn
- 3 cans Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 cans Freeze-Dried Sweet Potato Dices with Peel
- 2 cans Freeze-Dried Broccoli
- 2 cans Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- 1 can Freeze-Dried Potato Dices
Grains & Pasta
Beans & Legumes
Ingredients & Broths