Quality Survival Standards Product
Quality Survival Standards Product
- QSS™ Certified
- Calories Per Person, Per Day: 2,008
- Protein Per Person, Per Day: 80 grams
- Total Calories: 732,970
- Total Protein: 29,036 grams
- Total Servings: 6,435
- Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate: 334 gallons
- Shelf Life: Up to 30 years*
With delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that give you 2,008 calories and 80 grams of protein per day this supply is a significant step up from most other year kits. It gives you all the quality food you need to THRIVE in emergency.
Eat Better in Emergency
- Includes Real Foods. Every ingredient is hand-selected, from freeze-dried fruits and vegetables to 100% real meats.
- Chef Crafted. Every entrée is chef crafted and prepared with care.
- Designed by Experts. You get food for every day of the year—breakfast, lunch, and dinner—all meticulously planned by preparedness experts.
Easy Two-Step Prep
In times of trouble, the last thing you need to worry about is your next meal. That’s why the Deluxe 1-Year Supply does so much of the work for you with 29 easy-prep entrées full of home-cooked goodness.
Simply add water, heat, and enjoy!
The Pinnacle of Survival Nutrition: QSS Certified
Most emergency foods sold today don't contain enough of the core nutrients needed to keep you and your family energized and focused in a survival situation.
That’s why the Quality Survival Standards™ (QSS™) were created. Foods certified with the QSS seal are guaranteed to provide a minimum of 1,800 calories and 40 grams of protein per person per day. This is critical in emergencies when higher-than-usual stress means your body demands more protein and calories to stay energized.
When your life depends on your food, insist on the QSS seal of quality. Learn more.
|Quality Survival Standards (QSS)||Certified QSS|
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||2,008|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||80 grams|
|Food Duration||1 year|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
|Shelf Life||Up to 30 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||334 gallons|
|Processing Method||Freeze-dried, Dehydrated|
|Container Type||Large can|
|Approx. Net Weight||424 lbs (192.32 kg)|
|Dimensions||6.25” x 6.25” x 7” (per can)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||552 lbs (250.38 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||18.94” x 12.81” x 7.50” (per carton)|
|No. of Shipping Cartons||25 (6 cans per carton)|
|Shipping Note||Note: Because this item ships freight, customers need to provide a valid phone number at checkout as well as have someone present at the time the shipment arrives.|
|Value of Kit||$2,767.58|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Based on availability, some items in kit may be substituted with products of equal or greater value. Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Products such as eggs, banana chips, creamy soups, and bread mixes have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.All food products sold within 18 months of manufacture date.
Reviews for Emergency Essentials® Deluxe 1-Year Supply
- 6 cans White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- 3 cans Santa Fe Black Beans & Rice
- 2 cans Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
- 2 cans Lasagna with Pork Sausage
- 2 cans Spaghetti with Pork Sausage
- 8 cans Complete Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 4 cans Freeze-Dried Super Sweet Corn
- 3 cans Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 cans Freeze-Dried Sweet Potato Dices with Peel
- 2 cans Freeze-Dried Broccoli
- 2 cans Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- 1 can Freeze-Dried Potato Dices
Grains & Pasta
Beans & Legumes
Ingredients & Broths