- Total Calories: 23,070
- Total Protein: 909 grams
- Total Servings: 85
- Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate: 5.25 gallons
- Shelf Life: Up to 25 years*
For more details, see "Additional Info" tab below.
Emergency Essentials premium entrées are “premium” in every sense of the word.
- Made with hand-selected ingredients like 100% real beef and white-meat chicken, proteins, vegetables, and more
- Chef-crafted recipes, from rich sauces to savory meats and pasta al dente, prepared fresh and in-house
- Made with no artificial flavors or colors
- Freeze dried and dehydrated to maintain nutrition and premium taste for up to 25 years
- Packed with life-saving survival nutrients—high in calories and protein
And on top of all that, prep is as easy as adding water and simmering. Perfect for emergencies and everyday comfort food.
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||5.25 gallons|
|Container Type||Large can|
|Approx. Net Weight||13 lbs (5.9 kg)|
|Dimensions||6.25” x 6.25” x 7” (per can)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||19 lbs (8.62 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||18.94” x 12.81” x 7.50”|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
All food products sold within 18 months of manufacture date.