- Calories Per Person, Per Day: 1,685
- Protein Per Person, Per Day: 74 grams
- Total Calories: 614,910
- Total Protein: 27,182 grams
- Total Servings: 5,178
- Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate: 214 gallons
- Shelf Life: Up to 30 years*
For more details, see "Additional Info" tab below.
If you’re looking for the peace of mind that a year supply brings but don’t want to spend a fortune, then this kit is your very best option. Complete with fruits, vegetables, rice, beans, milk and lots more, it gives you a better bang for your buck than just about any other supply.
Eat Better in Emergency
- Includes Real Foods. All ingredients are hand-selected, from freeze-dried fruits and vegetables to a wide variety of staples that every pantry needs.
- Designed by Experts. You get food for every day of the year—breakfast, lunch, and dinner—all meticulously planned by preparedness experts.
Variety Is Key
Nothing will sap your spirit and energy more than eating the same meal again and again, but that’s exactly what most year supplies force you to do.
With the 31 varieties of delicious food in this Survival 1-Year Supply, you’ll never have to eat the same foods back to back. There will always be something new and delicious to keep your spirits up and looking forward to mealtime.
SuperPail™: Multiple Layers of Protection
It’s a little-known fact, but there are NO STANDARDS in the preparedness industry for food shelf life. That means companies can (and do) employ some pretty ineffective methods in an attempt to keep food shelf stable.
Fortunately, you’ll never have to worry about pre-mature spoiling because much of the food in your Survival 1-Year Supply is secured in SuperPails, with metalized protective pouches and 200cc long-life oxygen absorbers.
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||1,685|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||74 grams|
|Food Duration||1 year|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
|Shelf Life||Up to 30 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||214 gallons|
|Quantity||72 cans, 6 SuperPails™|
|Processing Method||Freeze-dried, Dehydrated|
|Container Type||Large can, SuperPail™|
|Approx. Net Weight||371 lbs (168.28 kg)|
6.25” x 6.25” x 7” (per can)
12.5” x 12.5” x 17.8” (per SuperPail™)
|Approx. Shipping Weight||442 lbs (200.5 kg)|
18.94” x 12.81” x 7.50” (per carton)
12.81" x 12.81" x 18.19" (per SuperPail™ carton)
|No. of Shipping Cartons||18|
|Shipping Note||Note: Because this item ships freight, customers need to provide a valid phone number at checkout as well as have someone present at the time the shipment arrives.|
|Value of Kit||$1,600.26|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Based on availability, some items in kit may be substituted with products of equal or greater value. Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Products such as eggs, banana chips, creamy soups, and bread mixes have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.All food products sold within 18 months of manufacture date.
Reviews for Emergency Essentials® Survival 1-Year Supply
- 4 cans Complete Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 4 cans Freeze-Dried Super Sweet Corn
- 3 cans Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 cans Freeze-Dried Sweet Potato Dices with Peel
- 2 cans Freeze-Dried Broccoli
- 2 cans Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- 1 can Freeze-Dried Potato Dices
Grains & Pasta
- 3 cans Egg Noodle Pasta
- 3 cans Quick Rolled Oats
- 1 SuperPail™ Hard White Wheat
- 1 SuperPail™ Hard Red Wheat
- 1 SuperPail™ Quick Oats
- 1 SuperPail™ White Rice
Beans & Legumes
- 4 cans Lentils
- 4 cans Black Beans
- 4 cans Refried Beans
- 2 cans Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 SuperPail™ Pinto Beans
Ingredients & Broths