Live Prepared™ 120-Serving Emergency Food Vault
Live Prepared’s 120-Serving Emergency Food Vault provides 10 food varieties that are loaded with flavor and nutrition. Meals are easy to prepare—just add hot water and simmer—and in minutes you’re ready to enjoy a great tasting meal. All foods are formulated, quality-tested and manufactured in Live Prepared’s own production facility ensuring high quality, nutritional value and great flavor for up to 25 years. This emergency food supply is an affordable way to ensure that you and your family stay nourished in an emergency.
• Quick and easy to prepare, just add water and simmer
• Includes 10 food varieties including 2 breakfasts, 7 soups and entrées and 1 fruit snack
• Heavy-duty food vault is easy to store, stackable, easy to open and reusable
• Includes a convenient 30 Day Meal Planner to help ensure food will last the full thirty days
• Shelf life up to 25 years
• May be used for a number of people and durations, based on your preparedness goals
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Dimensions||18.13" x 11.63" x 10.38"|
|Shipping Dimensions||18.56" x 11.63" x 11"|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Products such as eggs, banana chips, creamy soups, and bread mixes have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.