Year Supply of Mountain House® Entrées
- Calories Per Person, Per Day: 773
- Protein Per Person, Per Day: 31 grams
- Total Calories: 282,000
- Total Protein: 11,400 grams
- Total Servings: 1,080
- Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate: 44.25 gallons
- Shelf Life: Up to 30 years*
For more details, see "Additional Info" tab below.
Take on life's challenges with this 1,080-serving, 282,000 calorie* supply of Mountain House entrees. With 96 large cans, your meal options are vast, helping to keep your taste buds in anticipation with each subsequent meal.
Mountain House produces world-famous freeze-dried food that not only tastes amazing, but is also quick and easy to prepare. Each entree is pre-cooked and only requires hot water to turn it into a warm, sustaining meal. Because of this, these entrees are ideal to keep on hand for emergencies, when cooking simply isn't an option. Likewise, campers, backpackers, and other outdoor enthusiasts find Mountain House a lightweight option that doesn't weigh down their packs, yet still gives them the energy they need to continue on their adventures.
With a shelf life of 30 years, this food supply will help see you through
* With 773 calories per day, this food supply does not provide sufficient calories per day by itself. Supplement with fruits, vegetables, and other side dishes for more substantial meals.
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||773|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||31 grams|
|Food Duration||1 year|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
|Shelf Life||Up to 30 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||44.25 gallons|
|Approx. Net Weight||138 lb (62.6kg)|
|Dimensions||6.25” x 6.25” x 7” (per can)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||220 lbs (99.8 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||18.94” x 12.81” x 7.50” (per carton)|
|No. of Shipping Cartons||16 (6 cans per carton)|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Based on availability, some items in kit may be substituted with products of equal or greater value. Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
- 12 cans Mountain House® Rice and Chicken
- 12 cans Mountain House® Beef Stroganoff with Noodles
- 12 cans Mountain House® Chicken Teriyaki with Rice and Vegetables
- 12 cans Mountain House® Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- 12 cans Mountain House® Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- 12 cans Mountain House® Chili Mac with Beef