All Your Backpacking Essentials in One Easy Kit
Whether you're adventuring through the mountains or trekking through the unknown towards safety, you don't want to go unprepared.
Our NEW Essential Backpackers Bug-Out-Bundle is packed with critical outdoor essentials to keep you alive on the mountainside.
The Essential Backpackers Bundle includes:
- (1) RIG 1600 3-Liter Tactical Filtration & Pressurized Hydration Pack
- (1) Hurricane-Proof Safety Matches with Waterproof Case
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Tool and Whistle
- (3) Emergency Ration Bars 2400 Calories/Package
- (1) Ready Hour Folding Knife
- (1) 9-in-1 LED Solar Flashlight & Power Bank PLUS Multi-Tool
RIG 1600 3-Liter Tactical Filtration & Pressurized Hydration Pack by Aquamira
The Aquamira RIG 1600 3 Liter Tactical Hydration Pack is the go-to choice for backpackers, adventurers, and survivalists.
The reason is clear – it is large enough to hold all your gear AND filter your water.
The Aquamira RIG 1600 connects its unique pressurized water reservoir to the included Backcountry Filter so you can enjoy filtered, drinkable water wherever you go. All while having plenty of room to store your gear.
- Storage capacity of 1600 cubic inches
- 3 Liter (100 oz) pressurized reservoir
- Quick release valves
- Multiple storage compartments and pockets
- MOLLE webbing system
- Comfortable and adjustable straps
- Bedroll straps
- Removable load-bearing waist belt
- Backcountry Filter included with pack
SIZED FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED + WATER FILTRATION
The pack has two large storage compartments with a separate space for the pressurized water reservoir to be safely stored.
- Compartments for Almost Everything - The different zippered pockets, compartments, and panels make it easy to organize your essentials with ease.
- Sized for Gear and More - You have 1600 cubic inches to fill camping gear, survival tools, or emergency supplies.
- Survival Sturdy - The sturdy material is designed to take a beating and be used outdoors and in emergencies.
Pack it up, strap it on, and you are ready to take on any challenge.
BACKCOUNTRY FILTER INCLUDED WITH EVERY PACK
The Aquamira RIG 1600 3 Liter Tactical Hydration Pack includes the Backcountry Filter, which enables you to have drinkable water anywhere.
Just fill the reservoir with water from any freshwater source—such as streams or lakes, and pump it—and know that you are drinking through an IAPMO-certified Bacteria-grade Aquamira Filter.
Check out our other Aquamira products, including Aquamira Replacement Filters.
Hurricane-Proof Safety Matches with Waterproof Case by InstaFire
Is your emergency supply packed with run-of-the-mill, one-puff-and-they’re-out matches?
It’s time to upgrade…because your family’s safety is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
These Hurricane-Proof Matches by InstaFire are rated for the types of disasters you prepare for. They're wind, water and earth-proof. They arm you to protect your family, come what may.
STORMPROOF CARRYING CASE: THE ULTIMATE SHIELD
Matches are protected by the ultimate shield, designed to withstand hurricane conditions:
- Reliable - Dual stormproof covers
- Disaster-Proof - Designed to endure rain, snow, and high water levels
IMMEDIATE ACCESS: WHEN FAMILY SAFETY IS AT STAKE
When a quick fire is crucial, our Stormproof Carrying Case ensures you get to your matches swiftly:
- Easy Access - Clever threading for instant match retrieval
- Everything in its Place - Solid TPR cap attachment for organized storage
- A Real Lifesaver - More than a case—it's like a lifeline when every second counts
SAFETY IN THE STORM
These matches stay lit in winds up to 100 MPH. Even in the face of the fiercest storm, you can trust these matches to provide the fire you need for warmth, cooking, and signaling.
WATER/EARTH-PROOF: FIRE THAT DEFIES THE ELEMENTS
These matches continue to burn under dirt, water, or sand, for up to 12 seconds. This works because of a unique chemical composition in the matchhead—a blend of oxidizing agents, fuel, and binder designed to keep the flame alive in the toughest conditions. No matter what Mother Nature throws at you, these matches won't let you down.
YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY, ASSURED
Our matches separate the red and white phosphorus, reducing the risk of accidental ignition. The red phosphorus strike pad ensures a safer, more reliable ignition. This means you can focus on safeguarding your family, not worrying about whether your matches will light when you need them to.
- 20 matches
- 12-second burn time
- Burns in hurricane-force winds
- 75 mm long
- Shipping weight .143 lbs
|WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
5-in-1 Survival Aid Tool and Whistle
If you're lost or stranded with only ONE way to signal for help - you may not be coming home.
Don't take any chances! Say hello to our 5-in-1 Emergency lifesaver, equipped with:
- Secure Match Caddy: Rain or shine, your matches stay dry.
- Precision Compass: Navigate the unknown with confidence.
- Swift-Spark Flint: Light up your surroundings in a flash.
- Sonic Alert Whistle: Cut through the noise when it matters most!
And let's not forget, it comes with a sturdy nylon wrist strap for effortless, hands-free carrying.
UNLEASHING THE POWER OF YOUR 5-IN-1 EMERGENCY LIFESAVER:
- Find Your Bearings: Trust the precision compass to guide you when you're off the beaten path.
- Ignite & Illuminate: Use the swift-spark flint for quick fire-starting, whether it's for cooking or staying warm.
- Sound the Alarm: The sonic alert whistle is your go-to for signaling help when you're in a bind.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Ready Hour Folding Knife
A knife is an incredibly useful tool and our Ready Hour Folding Knife is the perfect blade to keep on hand for everyday use and emergencies.
Carry it easily in your pocket or bag with its Deep Carry Pocket Clip or hold it from the lanyard on the handle.
This Ready Hour Folding Knife sports a steel blade with wear and corrosion resistance so it won't get banged up from daily use. Whether you need to open a package, cut some string, or add a knife to your camping gear, this is a blade you can count on.
- Lock: Liner Lock
- Opening: Ball Bearing (Thumb Stud & Flipper included)
- Blade Material: 8CR14MOV Steel (provides edge retention & hardness, as well as wear & corrosion resistance) and Black Stonewash Finish
- Handle: Black G10 (G-10 is garolite—a high-pressure fiberglass laminate composite material)
- Overall Length: 8.071 inches
- Blade Length: 3.346 inches
- Handle Length: 4.724 inches
9-in-1 LED Solar Flashlight/Power Bank & Multi-ToolAny emergency flashlight can help you see danger, but the 9-in-1 LED Solar Flashlight gives you an array of tools to escape danger as well.
- Flashlight - Lights up 200 yards w/ a 200-lumen bulb (average bulb is 60)
- Glass hammer: Break a vehicle or building window to get to safety
- Rope cutter: Cut free from a burning or sinking vehicle, slice rope
- SOS strobe light: Signal approaching vehicles or emergency rescuers
- USB charger: Charge your devices to keep info & comms lines open
- Solar power bank: Recharge 1000s of times with 50 mAh solar panel
- Work light: Large panel that’s brighter than most fixtures in your home
- Magnetic mount: Attach to fuse box, car hood, & more for hands-work light
- Compass: Detachable compass + LED light = perfect navigation combo
ESCAPE A VEHICLE AND GET TO SAFETY
Sometimes, saving your life means getting out of a vehicle in a matter of seconds.
With a seatbelt (and rope) cutter as well as a glass hammer, you have what you need to cut yourself loose and exit a dangerous situation.
KEEP COMMUNICATION LINES OPEN
Getting accurate information and staying connected to rescuers and the outside world might be the single most important key to disaster survival.
With a portable, Power Bank USB charger (powered by solar) you can keep your phone and other devices charged indefinitely, maintaining life-saving communication lines.
NAVIGATE THROUGH HARSH CONDITIONS AND SIGNAL FOR HELP
You need light to find your way, but what if you don’t know which way to go?
The detachable compass paired with your LED light is the perfect survival combo for finding your way home.
And if all else fails, nothing communicates “SOS” better than a bright, persistent strobe light.
Whether it’s warning approaching vehicles or signaling your location to rescuers, there’s no better last-resort tool to save your life than this red SOS light and Strobe.
Disaster can happen anywhere. Keep a 9-in-1 Flashlight in your:
- Car or truck
- Home, garage, or dorm room
- Cabin or bunker
- RV or boat
- Camping gear
- Bug out bag
Comes in a sturdy box that measures 10 inches by 5 1/2 inches.
Battery Care: As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of the 9-in-1 flashlight. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
Caution: This flashlight contains sharp edges (seat belt/rope cutter).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Emergency Ration Bars 2400 Calories / Package by Ready Hour
Don’t let the name fool you—these “survival bars” taste exactly like cookies.
They’re sweet and moist like shortbread. Toss them in your go-bag, stash them in your glove box, and store them away for the “big one” …
…if you can resist sneaking them as a snack, that is.
Ready Hour 2,400 Calorie Emergency Ration Bar, At a Glance:
- 12 bars per packet
- 2,400 total calories per packet (200 calories per bar)
- 5-year shelf life*
- All-natural ingredients
- Vacuum bagged for freshness
- Polymer-foil packaging—specially designed
- Stands up to emergency conditions on land and sea
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 2.5
- Weight: 16.93 ounces
- Energy: 2,400 kcal/ 10,000 kj ration package
A Perfect, 5-Star Customer Favorite! Here’s Why:
2,400 CALORIES EQUALS ONE DAY OF FOOD PER PACKAGE
These are calorie-packed (with all-natural ingredients) and supply your body with the energy you need to stay upright and alert in a disaster.
And with exactly 2,400 calories per package, they make stocking your go-bag easy as can be. Just use a single pack for one day of food, and three packs for 72 hours.
TASTES LIKE A SHORTBREAD A COOKIE
Most survival bars are chalky, dry, and taste like sawdust.
Ready Hour 2,400 Calorie Emergency Ration Bars, on the other hand, taste like shortbread cookies: flaky and moist with a subtle sweet hint.
ALL-NATURAL—JUST SIX INGREDIENTS
These bars go down easy because they’re made from all-natural ingredients (just six in total) like water, wheat flour, and palm oil.
WON’T MAKE YOUR THIRSTY
The one thing worse than being hungry in a disaster is being thirsty, and when you eat Ready Hour Survival Bars, you won’t have to worry about either. They’re non-thirst-provoking, which keeps you from wasting precious water when you need it most.
*Shelf life is up to 5 years when the vacuum-bagged exterior remains unopened. Once opened, each individually wrapped bar has a shelf life of up to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour (enriched bleached wheat flour [bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malted barley flour, potassium bromate), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil), Cane Sugar, Water and Natural Coconut Flavoring. Peanut-product-free and non-GMO. They have a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture (each package is date-stamped).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.