9 Life Saving Features!
- Flashlight - Lights up 200 yards w/ a 200-lumen bulb (average bulb is 60)
- Glass hammer: Break a vehicle or building window to get to safety
- Rope cutter: Cut free from a burning or sinking vehicle, slice rope
- SOS strobe light: Signal approaching vehicles or emergency rescuers
- USB charger: Charge your devices to keep info & comms lines open
- Solar power bank: Recharge 1000s of times with 50 mAh solar panel
- Work light: Large panel that’s brighter than most fixtures in your home
- Magnetic mount: Attach to fuse box, car hood, & more for hands-work light
- Compass: Detachable compass + LED light = perfect navigation combo
Any emergency flashlight can help you see danger, but the 9-in-1 LED Solar Flashlight gives you an array of tools to escape danger as well.
ESCAPE A VEHICLE AND GET TO SAFETY
Sometimes, saving your life means getting out of a vehicle in a matter of seconds.
With a seatbelt (and rope) cutter as well as a glass hammer, you have what you need to cut yourself loose and exit a dangerous situation.
KEEP COMMUNICATION LINES OPEN
Getting accurate information and staying connected to rescuers and the outside world might be the single most important key to disaster survival.
With a portable, Power Bank USB charger (powered by solar) you can keep your phone and other devices charged indefinitely, maintaining life-saving communication lines.
NAVIGATE THROUGH HARSH CONDITIONS AND SIGNAL FOR HELP
You need light to find your way, but what if you don’t know which way to go?
The detachable compass paired with your LED light is the perfect survival combo for finding your way home.
And if all else fails, nothing communicates “SOS” better than a bright, persistent strobe light.
Whether it’s warning approaching vehicles or signaling your location to rescuers, there’s no better last-resort tool to save your life than this red SOS light and Strobe.
Disaster can happen anywhere. Keep a 9-in-1 Flashlight in your:
- Car or truck
- Home, garage, or dorm room
- Cabin or bunker
- RV or boat
- Camping gear
- Bug out bag
Comes is a sturdy box the measures 10 inches by 5 1/2 inches.
Battery Care: As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of the 9-in-1 flashlight. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
Caution: This flashlight contains sharp edges (seat belt/rope cutter).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.