We elves here at Emergency Essentials have taken it upon ourselves to make sure you have yourself a merry little Christmas. We can’t actually hang your mistletoe for you or attend your office Christmas party in your place, but we do have one or two ideas about how make the season’s festivities even more festive. Ten ideas, to be precise.
- Keep your nights merry and bright, and avoid accidents in the dark. Never go caroling without our handy 12 hour Light Stick.
- Nothing’s cozier for the holidays than a crackling fire in the fireplace. Make sure you’ve got some fuel and fire starter on hand.
- It’s going to snow, and the kids are going to want to be outside. They may or may not remember to put on gloves, but you can stash our Hand, Pocket, and Glove Warmers in their coat pockets. They’ll thank you for it later.
- Christmas isn’t Christmas without a little Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas, and (sniff!) It’s a Wonderful Life. Have you checked your popcorn supply? If you had a Superpail full, you wouldn’t have to.
- I don’t know about you, but I have trouble keeping baking supplies on hand during the holidays. And if I have to make one more late-night grocery run, I swear I’m going to mow down a reindeer. Solution: Emergency Essentials Whole Egg Powder, Butter Powder, even Imitation Vanilla Powder! Use them for your Christmas baking, and never run low again.
- And while we’re on the topic, have you tried the hot chocolates? My personal recommendation is the Mint Truffle Hot Chocolate with a candy cane stirrer.
- In order to make sure Christmas morning isn’t a disappointment, we highly recommend Goal Zero Rechargeable Batteries for all Santa’s toy assembly duties.
- Hosting this year? Impress guests with yummy appetizers from your Volcano Dutch Oven. Check out this fun blog for Dutch oven recipes, starting with a Queso Fundido that is making my mouth water as I type this.
- Gingerbread houses are a must. But save your stirring arm and let the Bosch Universal Mixer with Cookie Paddles and Metal Whip Drive handle the dough and the frosting.
- Finally, make your holiday shopping a pleasure with easy-peasy Emergency Essentials gifts. Perfect for everyone on your list, and guaranteed not to wilt, or shrivel.
Stay safe, have fun, and don’t forget to leave us some figgy pudding!