TURN TO THIS EMERGENCY SOLAR POWER GENERATOR AND KEEP THE POWER COMING IN CRISIS
Whether your home is hit by a hurricane or forced to flee in the face of a wildfire, there will come a time when electricity is no longer accessible.
You don’t have to stay disconnected. Restore your precious power reserves with the Grid Doctor 2200 Solar Generator System. This emergency solar power generator is fully loaded, giving you what you’ve always wanted—but never got—from other options.
- Equip your family with this crucial emergency solar power kit, capable of running everything from refrigerators and air conditioning units to power tools and residential electric fences. It's even suitable for RVs!
- Wholly harness the sun's energy when you connect up to FOUR solar panels at once, generating a remarkable 800W of power! (Additional panels available separately.) This accelerates charging and extends the operation time of your essential appliances.
- Take your energy reserves to powerful places by pairing this system with the Grid Doctor 2200XP expansion battery. You can connect and stack up to seven units, creating a virtually limitless power supply. Build a power tower and boost your power to a whopping 17600W (16,384Wh)—that's FIVE TIMES more powerful than other options!
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology for 2023, including features like Maximum Power Point Tracking, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) functionality, pass-thru charging, and more.
- Achieve nearly universal charging compatibility. Almost all appliances, tools, and devices are compatible with the Grid Doctor 2200.
- User-friendly design suitable for individuals of all ages, from kids to grandparents.
This emergency solar power kit includes:
- 2200 battery
- 200W solar panel
- AC charging cable
- XT60-MC4 solar charging cable
- XT60 car charging cable
- Instruction manual
UPHOLD YOUR REGULAR HOUSEHOLD ROUTINE
During disasters, preserving a sense of normalcy is important. Adhering to a routine and asserting control over your circumstances in any possible way will empower your family to move forward confidently.
To keep the typical household operating as usual in an emergency lasting three days, the average homeowner would need to pair the Grid Doctor 2200 battery with four 2200XP expansion batteries.
Here is what this emergency solar power kit can power, indoors or outdoors:
- Kitchen appliances, from coffee makers to microwaves
- Refrigerators and small freezers
- Washing machines
- Window air conditioning units and box fans
- TVs, computers, and phones
- HAM radios
- Wi-Fi routers
- Home medical equipment
- Power tools
- LED lights and motion lights
- Residential electric fences
- Water pumps
Implements cutting-edge technology to charge your electric appliances significantly faster than conventional power sources.
PLAYS A DUAL ROLE
Thanks to pass-thru charging, there’s no need to wait for a full battery. Charge the generator while you use it to power your electric appliances and keep your household running! This uninterrupted power supply allows you to keep essential electronics operational at all times.
THREE RELIABLE WAYS TO CHARGE
Charge up this emergency solar power generator by the sun, with an AC wall outlet, or through a car adapter. That means whether your at-home power is out, you’re stranded inside your car, or you’re bugging out in the woods, power is possible! Charge virtually any appliance or device you own.
(Do not use a GFCI outlet to charge the 2200 battery.)
PLENTY OF OPTIONS TO POWER UP
Equipped with five AC outlets, two USB-A ports, two QC 3.0 ports, two USB-C ports, plus a DC outlet, car port socket, and aviation socket, this powerhouse can practically power it all: kitchen appliances, power tools, ham radio mobile base stations, residential electric fences, and so much more. It can charge and run appliances in your home, inside your RV, and at your campsite.
PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS WITH A POWER TOWER
Stack up to seven 2200XP expansion batteries on top of your Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery to build your power tower! Take your power from 2200W to a staggering 17600W. That’s FIVE TIMES the power of other generators! You’ll unlock a nearly infinite run time, too.
Whether sheltering in place at home or evacuating to camp, experience impressive modularity with your power tower. Stack the units in the morning to get them charged up, then break them down later in the day for dispersed power delivered directly where it is needed most.
EASY TO USE
Power awaits with the simple press of a button. No experience or know-how needed! Kids and grandparents alike can bring this battery to life.
Turn to these instructions when using the solar generator system:
- To turn it on, press and hold the main power button.
- View the main display, which will indicate the current power available.
- Press the button that coordinates with the port you’d like to use.
- Plug in the appropriate cord, then connect your appliance, tool, or device.
- To charge the generator, plug it into an AC wall outlet, solar panel, or car adapter.*
- To turn off the generator, press and hold the main power button.
Don’t worry, it’s easy! But for more detailed directions on use, charging, and more, refer to the included instruction manual.
*When charging, the generator will turn on automatically. The display will disappear after a few minutes but will reappear when you quick-press the main power button.
WASTE NO TIME WITH PASS-THRU CHARGING
Being able to use your much-needed electronics as your emergency solar power generator charges is an invaluable asset in an emergency.
You won’t go without what you need:
- COMMUNICATION – Keep cell phones, hand radios, and other electronics charged to remain connected to your survival crew. Plug in the radio or TV for breaking news, weather forecasts, and critical emergency information.
- SAFETY – Turn on your rechargeable lights to continue tasks in the dark, as well as prevent accidents and other dangers.
- MEDICAL SUPPORT – If someone in your group relies on electric medical equipment, this uninterrupted power supply will truly be a lifesaver.
- FOOD PRESERVATION – Prevent food from spoiling when stored inside a refrigerator. Food is among your most precious resources. Save as much of it as you possibly can!
- ADAPTABILITY – Adapt to different situations as your survival circumstances change. Use the generator as it charges from solar power during the day, then rely on stored energy at night.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Since you can charge the generator while you use it, you’re less likely to deplete the battery. This extends the life of your battery for years and years of use!
The 300 Solar Generator System provides protected charging options. Maximum Power Point Tracking, or MPPT, protects you and your electronics in an emergency through efficient charging.
This efficient charging refuels faster, ensuring your electronics operate fully sooner. Plus, the more efficient your energy use, the longer your electronics can run. Energy efficiency is optimal, reducing your dependence on unstable or unavailable power grids and making you more self-sufficient during disasters!
GRID DOCTOR 2200 BATTERY PRODUCT DETAILS
- Battery Capacity: 2048Wh 3.2V/640000mAh, (51.2V/40000mAh)
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Pure Sine Wave
- Cycle Life: 3500 Cycles
- Charge Controller: MPPT Control System
- Input Ports: AC Charging (100-120V~60Hz 15A, 1800W Quick Charge / 600W Slow Charge); Solar Charging (12-120V/15A, 1000W Max); Car Charging (12V - 8A 24V - 10A)
- Output Ports: AC Output (5 Outlets: Rated 2200W [Surge 4000W]); USB-A (2 Ports: 5V - 2.4A 12W Total); QC 3.0 (2 Ports: 5V - 3A/9V - 2A/12V - 1.5A, 18W 36W Total); USB-C (2 Ports: 5V - 3A/9V - 3A/12V - 3A/15V - 3A/20V - 5A, 100W PD 200W Total)
- DC Output: 12V - 3A 36W Total
- Car Port Socket: 12V - 10A 120W Total
- GX16 4 Pin (“Aviation” Socket): 24V - 10A 240W Total
- Discharging Temperature: 14°~104° F (-10°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
- Charging Temperature: 32°~104° F (0°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 11.65 x 12.58 Inches (475 x 296 x 319mm)
- Weight: 52 lbs. (23.6 kg)
- Certification: UN38.3
- Additional Features: pass-thru charging, intuitive display, stackable for amplified power, ports for four-solar-panel charging
GRID DOCTOR 2200 BATTERY WARNINGS
- Cold weather will impact battery capacity. Use this product in ambient temperatures ranging from 32°F and 86°F for the most maximized performance.
- Do not place in hot, humid, or dusty environments.
- Do not heat or throw into fire, water, or other liquids.
- Do not drop or disassemble.
- Do not allow children to play with this device.
- This device may be hot while charging. Exercise caution when handling. Keep in a well-ventilated area while charging.
MAKE YOUR OWN POWER & MAKE IT THROUGH EMERGENCIES WITH THE 200W SOLAR PANEL
- CONNECT FOR QUADRUPLE THE POWER– Connect up to four 200W solar panels at once to unleash quadruple the power. That’s 800W of solar power! Quadruple your energy collection and save yourself charging time.
- ENJOY THE EFFICIENCY OF HIGH-CONVERSION CELLS– Enjoy quick, efficient, off-grid charging through monocrystalline solar cells. Experience the gold standard of solar energy at a price you can afford!
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT POWER THAT CAN’T BE BEAT – Our energy-efficient panels are a cut above the rest. They recharge faster than other leading brands, restoring the energy levels of your favorite devices quickly and effectively.
- READY TO WEATHER THE ELEMENTS – This emergency solar panel comes with built-in waterproof pouches to keep key components functional and dry. This also streamlines the storage process, keeping accessories together while protecting the panel from damage.
- SIMULTANEOUSLY SECURE & FLEXIBLE – This solar panel can be secured safely to various surfaces by using the attached heavy-duty grommets, allowing you to adjust your panel’s position safely and easily.
- STABLE ON ALL SURFACES – In an unpredictable world, having choices is essential. Weighing in at just 15 pounds, this solar panel is easy to handle. Thanks to its foldable legs, it can be conveniently reduced to a compact size for simple storage and transportation. Choose your preferred location and easily place it on surfaces like concrete, gravel, a sturdy outdoor table, or even your vehicle's roof!
- BUILT TO LAST THROUGH TOUGH TIMES – This emergency solar panel is crafted for long-lasting strength, even though it's lightweight. It's shielded by a tough, weather-resistant coating that safeguards the cells, making it capable of enduring severe weather, daily use, and emergency situations.
Click here for more information about this emergency solar panel!
200W PANEL PRODUCT DETAILS
- Maximum Power Output: 200W (+/- 5W)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 25V (23.5V under load)
- Short-Circuit Voltage: 11.4A (load current 10.5A)
- Operating Voltage: 21V
- Operating Current: 9.5A
- Interface Type: MC4
- Solar Cell Efficiency: ≥22%
- Solar Cell: Monocrystalline Silicone
- Operating Temperature: Recommended +77° F (Range -10°~150° F)
- Dimensions (Folded): 21.1 x 24.33 x 2.125 inches (536 x 618 x 54mm)
- Dimensions (Open): 21.1 x 92.48 x .98 Inches (536 x 2349 x 25mm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs. (7 kg)
- Certification: RoHS and FCC Compliant
200W PANEL WARNINGS
- Only use the solar panel according to the included instructions.
- Only use a dry, soft cloth or tissue to clean the solar panel.
- Do not use detergent or chemical cleaners to clean the solar panel.
- Do not drop or disassemble the solar panel.
- Do not bend the solar panel.
- Do not leave outside when weather is wet.
- Do not store in wet or hot environments.
- Do not allow children to play with the solar panel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.