MAKE YOUR OWN POWER & MAKE IT THROUGH EMERGENCIES
Whether a natural disaster hits your home or an attack brings down the grid, having a backup power plan is crucial in a crisis.
The 200W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor is the perfect power source in the event of an emergency.
Made specially to be compatible with your Grid Doctor 2200 battery.
- CONNECT FOR QUADRUPLE THE POWER – Connect up to four 200W solar panels at once to unleash quadruple the power. That’s 800W of solar power! Quadruple your energy collection and save yourself charging time.
- ENJOY THE EFFICIENCY OF HIGH-CONVERSION CELLS – Enjoy quick, efficient, off-grid charging through monocrystalline solar cells. Experience the gold standard of solar energy at a price you can afford!
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT POWER THAT CAN’T BE BEAT – Our energy-efficient panels are a cut above the rest. They recharge faster than other leading brands, restoring the energy levels of your favorite devices quickly and effectively.
- READY TO WEATHER THE ELEMENTS – These panels come with built-in waterproof pouches to keep key components functional and dry. This also streamlines the storage process, keeping accessories together while protecting the panel from damage.
- SIMULTANEOUSLY SECURE & FLEXIBLE – This solar panel can be secured safely to various surfaces by using the attached heavy-duty grommets, allowing you to adjust your panel’s position safely and easily.
- STABLE ON UNEVEN SURFACES – In an unpredictable world, having choices is essential. Weighing in at just 15 pounds, this solar panel is easy to handle. Thanks to its foldable legs, it can be conveniently reduced to a compact size for simple storage and transportation. Choose your preferred location and easily place it on surfaces like concrete, gravel, a sturdy outdoor table, or even your vehicle's roof!
- BUILT TO LAST THROUGH TOUGH TIMES – This solar panel is crafted for long-lasting strength, even though it's lightweight. It's shielded by a tough, weather-resistant coating that safeguards the cells, making it capable of enduring severe weather, daily use, and emergency situations.
EXTEND YOUR ENERGY CAPACITY
To harness quadruple the solar energy, simply link up to four of these solar panels before connecting to the Grid Doctor 2200. This combined setup results in quicker charging, reduced downtime without electricity, and a quadrupled increase in overall power supply.
Place some panels to catch the morning sun and the others to absorb afternoon rays, optimizing each solar panel’s sun exposure without the need for constant repositioning.
Plus, having four panels provides a backup in case any of them encounter an issue.
RUGGED & RESILIENT
These monocrystalline solar panels are engineered for durability. From harsh weather conditions to the knocks and drops that occur during disasters, there's no need to handle this panel delicately.
- TOUGH AGAINST IMPACTS – Crafted from a single-crystal structure, this solar panel is sturdier compared to its polycrystalline counterparts.
- WEATHERPROOF – This emergency solar panel is designed for enduring durability, despite how light it is. Encased in a polymer, abrasion-resistant coating that protects the cells, this solar panel can withstand harsh weather, wear and tear, and crisis conditions.
Adaptability is, arguably, the most important trait in an emergency. Not only for you, but for your gear, too!
This solar panel features foldable construction and collapsible legs, allowing the ultimate adaptability when your circumstances head south.
- SURFACE FLEXIBILITY – You never know where an emergency might take you. Regardless of where you land, this solar panel offers endless setup options. Place it on flat rocks or concrete, on the picnic table at your campground, or on the roof of your truck. Bugging out just got a whole lot easier.
- SEAMLESS SUN TRACKING – Follow the sun’s changing position without completely moving the panel.
- SPACE-SAVING STORAGE – This solar panel can be stored without taking up precious space. Slide it under a bed or couch, slip it into the trunk of your car, or tuck it behind a door.
USING THE 200W SOLAR PANEL KIT
The 200W Solar Panel Kit includes the following components:
- (1) 200W solar panel
These simple steps illustrate how to set up this solar panel:
- Open the solar panel to expose solar cells.
- To maximize solar energy collection, place the solar panel in direct sunlight and position it perpendicular to the sun’s rays.
Here’s how to connect the 200W Solar Panel Kit to the 2200 Solar Generator System:
- Open the zipper pouch on the solar panel and pull out the cable with MC4 connectors.
- Attach the MC4 connectors to the MC4-XT60 solar charging cable.
- Plug the XT60 end of the solar charging cable into the port labeled “INPUT” on the Grid Doctor 2200 battery.
- The battery will automatically begin to charge. When fully charged, it will immediately stop charging.
Refer to the included instruction manual for more detailed directions on setup, charging, using with the Grid Doctor 2200, and more.
- Only use the solar panel according to the included instructions.
- Only use a dry, soft cloth or tissue to clean the solar panel.
- Do not use detergent or chemical cleaners to clean the solar panel.
- Do not drop or disassemble the solar panel.
- Do not bend the solar panel.
- Do not leave outside when weather is wet.
- Do not store in wet or hot environments.
- Do not allow children to play with the solar panel.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 25V
- Short Circuit Voltage: 11.4A
- Operating Voltage: 21V
- Operating Current: 9.5A
- Wattage: 200W
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
- Dimensions Folded: 21.1" L x 24.33" W x 2.125" H (536mm L x 618mm W x 54mm H)
- Dimensions Open: 21.1" L x 92.48" W x 0.98" H (536mm L x 2349mm W x 25mm H)
- Solar Cell Efficiency: ≥22%
- Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicone
- Interface Type: MC4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.