The Perfect Portable Water Supply
When disaster strikes, having access to clean water isn’t as simple as turning on the tap. Even if you have a long-term water supply, some emergencies will force you to leave your home.
If that happens, you’ll need an easy-to-carry water container—and a way to treat the water you store inside it.
Our 5-Gallon Collapsible Water Container & Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Drops make the perfect portable water supply.
5-Gallon Collapsible Water Container by Alexapure
Easier to carry than a case of bottled water, but with more capacity than a personal water filter, this collapsible water container is the best water vessel when you need to grab and go.
- Collapsible design makes it easy to transport and fit into small spaces.
- Holds 5 gallons to hydrate one person for five days, or five people for one day.*
- Made from BPA-free polyethylene plastic.
- Features heavy-duty durability. No need to worry about punctures or dents!
- Store for emergencies or bring on an outdoor adventure!
- Compatible with Alexapure filtration systems.
Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Drops by Aquamira
Keeping your water supply clean and consumable is the most important thing you can do to protect yourself—and your family—in an emergency.
Water will do you little good if mold, bacteria, and other contaminants make it unsafe to drink. Add a few of these drops to protect your water from slimy growths that can make you sick.
- Treats up to 60 gallons of water.
- Kills odor-causing and illness-inducing bacteria, mold, and other contaminants.
- Enhances the natural taste of your water.
- Leaves no aftertaste behind.
Treating Your Water
First, clean and disinfect your water storage container and lid.
Once clean, mix equal parts Aquamira Water Treatment (Part A) and Phosphoric Acid Activator (Part B) in a clean cup. Refer to the following ratios:
- 5 drops each of Part A and Part B to 32 ounces of water.
- 1 teaspoon each of Part A and Part B to 5 gallons of water.
- 2 tablespoons each of Part A and Part B to 30 gallons of water.
- 4 tablespoons each of Part A and Part B to 60 gallons of water.
*Based on the recommended one gallon of water per person per day.
2% Aqueous Solution of Chlorine Dioxide.
Part A Active Ingredients
Part B Active Ingredients
|Specifications||Dimensions: 3" x 1.375" x 3.75"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.