Shelf Life: Up to 25 years*
Total Calories: 362,280
Calories Per Person, Per Day: 1,846
Total Protein: 6,912 grams
Protein Per Person, Per Day: 38.4 grams
Total Servings: 1,500
Serves: 1 Person for 180 days (or 2 people for 90 days, etc.)
Made in the U.S.A
Six months is a lot of living. If you're going to survive—better yet, thrive—your top priority has to be food.
Carefully crafted by food scientists and preparedness experts.
When emergency strikes, your way of life flips upside-down. You may need to shelter-in-place at home, evacuate without notice, or live off your long-term supply for a while.
With this 6-Month Emergency Food Kit, you can keep your body energized, your mind sharp, and your spirits high through troubling times!
- Easy-to-transport pails that you can pick up, throw in a car, and keep easily by your side at any shelter.
- Perfect kitting for long-term sheltering with pouches that let you consume your food bit by bit, greatly expanding shelf life.
- Durable containers that can be stowed away for decades and protect against the enemies of shelf life: pests, water, and the elements.
- One-pot-prep meals you can make in just minutes with hot water and a simple cooking vessel.
Delicious, diverse, and dependable.
Once the disaster's cleared, that's when some of the toughest challenges begin. Whether you weathered the storm or evacuated from home, you'll need supplies to keep you going for months.
Our 6-Month Emergency Food Kit gives you everything you need to you need to make this happen, including:
- A delicious, diverse variety of foods to keep you looking forward to meal time, from creamy beef stroganoff to buttermilk pancakes and a lot more.
- Dependable, industrial-grade pails perfect for long-term sheltering. They can be stowed away for decades in a closet or shelf, and protect against the enemies of shelf life: pests, water, and the elements.
Most emergency foods lack the core nutrients needed to keep you energized and focused in a survival situation. But this kit’s got you covered with:
- 2,011 calories per person, per day to keep you feeling full, satisfied, and ready to face anything.
- Over 40 grams of protein per person, per day to keep your energy up and your mind sharp.
- Delicious foods made in the U.S.A.
The gold standard in emergency food calories and protein.
Foods guaranteed to provide a minimum of 1,800 calories and 40 grams of protein per person per day. This is critical in emergencies when higher-than-usual stress means your body demands more protein and calories to stay energized.
When your life depends on your food, insist on high quality foods packed with the calories, nutrients and protein you need.
Based on inventory levels, we may substitute a food/drink product with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery
*Shelf life is up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
**Based on inventory levels, we may substitute a food/drink product with similar items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
Based on inventory levels, we may substitute a food/drink product with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
|Meal||Pouch Quantity||Serving Quantity|
|Black Bean Soup
|Mushroom Rice Pilaf||18||144|
|Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat||18||144|
|Maple Grove Oatmeal||6||48|
|Homestyle Potato Soup||30||120|
|Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice||30||120|
|Honey Wheat Bread
|Orange Energy Drink Mix||6||48|
|Long Grain White Rice||18||180|
|Mac & Cheese||12||48|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||240 lbs (108.84 kg)|
|Container Type||Pail (12)|
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||2,011|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||43.8 grams|
|Approx. Net Weight||202 lbs 4.88 oz (91.76 kg)|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||69.66 gallons|
|Shipping Dimensions||23.75" x 12.12" x 16.5" (6 boxes)|
|Nutritional Information||Nut free
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
|Food Duration||180 days|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.