Instafire is a safe, simple, and versatile fire starting product. It has water-repellant properties and and a 30-year shelf life. Use it to light campfires, prepare charcoal briquettes or as a safe and reliable fuel source for cooking or heating in emergency situations. Works well within the new Instafire Inferno Outdoor Stove.
One pouch produces a 5-10 minute fire. Easy as 1-2-3. Just apply a match or lighter flame to InstaFire and place your firewood, charcoal or cooking pot above the flame. InstaFire pouches leave only a small amount of biodegradable residue. Leftover ash is a natural fertilizer.
Ideal fuel for the Inferno Outdoor Biomass Stove.
Fire Starter Pouches by InstaFire 3 Packs Features:
- Benzene Free
- Burns "green" -- no harmful chemicals or vapors.
- Ideal source of fuel-- perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources.
- Burns 1000 F-- dries and burns wet wood
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Lightweight -- easily carried anywhere.
- Safely stores near food.
- 3 pack for up to 12 fires.
- 30-year shelf life.
- Non-combustible -- no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
Instafire Fire Starter Directions:
1. Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface.
2. Light InstaFire (This product is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flareups).
3. For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned.
4. When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 5-10 minutes to keep your fire burning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.