Don't Face Emergencies Without Water
Keep your family hydrated through disaster with our Essential Water Storage Kit—your affordable and reliable source for treated water in any situation.
The Emergency Water Storage & Treatment Kit includes:
(1) Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Drops by Aquamira
(1) 5-Gallon Collapsible Water Container by Alexapure
(1) Emergency Water Bank by Alexapure
Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment
Keep your water supply ready to drink and use with our Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment. Preserving your water supply is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do to protect your family in an emergency!
Each Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment will:
- Treat up to 60 gallons of water
- Reduce odor-causing bacteria
- Enhance the taste of your water
- Leave no aftertaste behind
Protect Your Water with Aquamira
All the money and effort you've invested into your water supply will do little good if mold, bacteria, and other contaminants make it unusable.
A few drops in each water container protect your supply from slimy growths that can make you sick. Add this Aquamira treatment while you're filling up water containers or to existing water storage for treated water to drink.
Treating Your Water with Aquamira
First, clean and disinfect your water storage container and lid.
Once clean, mix equal parts Aquamira Water Treatment (Part A) and Phosphoric Acid Activator (Part B) in a clean cup. Refer to the following ratios:
- 5 drops each of Part A and Part B to 32 ounces of water.
- 1 teaspoon each of Part A and Part B to 5 gallons of water.
- 2 tablespoons each of Part A and Part B to 30 gallons of water.
- 4 tablespoons each of Part A and Part B to 60 gallons of water.
Alexapure 5-Gallon Collapsible Water Container
In a grab-and-go emergency, like an evacuation, securing drinkable water is a challenge.
Enter the Alexapure 5-Gallon Collapsible Water Tote. It’s the best vessel for grab-and-go disaster preparedness you’ll find. It features:
- Collapsible design for an easy fit in tight spaces
- Five-gallon capacity gives you several days of water for one person and one day of water for up to five people*
- BPA-free polyethylene plastic
- Heavy-duty durability (don’t worry about punctures or dents) from one of the most trusted brands in emergency preparation
*Based on the recommended one gallon of water per person, per day.
Alexapure Emergency Water Bank
Turn your bathtub into a 65-gallon* water storage tank!
- Heavy-duty, BPA-free liner that fills with water
- 65-gallon max capacity
- 1 pump for drawing water
- Fits almost any bathtub
- Water can be stored for up to 16 weeks**
- Fills in just 20 to 30 minutes
How it Works – In emergencies that last days or weeks, you typically have access to tap water for a while before it becomes contaminated or goes dry.
This gives you plenty of time to fill your Alexapure Water Bank with two months’ worth of water for one person.***
Setup Is a Breeze – Simply lay out the Water Bank in your bathtub, fasten the opening to the tub faucet, and fill it.
It’s just that easy.
Holds More Than a “Big Blue” Water Barrel and Takes Up Almost No Space
Holds More Water – An ordinary emergency water barrel holds around 55 gallons while the Alexapure Emergency Water Bank holds up to 65 gallons.
Takes Up Less Space – And because of its ingenious design, the Water Bank is many times smaller than a barrel. Rather than taking up valuable space in your garage or yard, you can stash it in a closet, under a bed, or in a drawer.
*Water Bank stores up to 65 gallons of water. Storage capacity will vary based on bathtub size.
**Achieves maximum shelf life when stored in cool, dark, dry conditions.
***65 gallons provides approximately two months of water for one person consuming around one gallon of water per day
Water Bank designed for one-time use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.