This Kit Has Everything You're Missing
What happens when Special Forces Medics set out to make the most complete first aid kit anywhere?
The My Medic Recon First Aid Kit happens!
This kit treats traumatic injuries with enough supplies to make sure everyone in your group is covered.
Plus it's HSA/FSA approved!
A Look Inside The Kit
2 Super Wash Solutions - Irrigate eyes and wounds.
2 Mini Wound Closure Mods
- 2 Pouches 3 Secure Strips
- 2 Tubes Liquid Skin
Large Flat Splint - 1 large splint to stabilize a broken bone
Sprain & Fracture Mod
- Finger Splint
- Sensi Wrap 1" x 15'
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 2” x 15’ Elastic Bandage
2 CPR Shields - Blocks germs and fluids to prevent disease transmission.
3 Space Blankets - Keep out wind and water. Traps 90% of body heat.
2 Instant Cold Packs - Fight inflammation and pain.
3 Sanitized Gloves - Packed in separate pouches for your convenience.
Medical Tape - Breathable tape, strong adhesive.
EMT Trauma Shears - Cuts through clothes and metal! Safe, with sharp guarded edges.
2 Gauze Mods
- 4 3x4 Pads Non-Adhesive
- 6 2x2 Pads Non-Adhesive
- 4 2x2 Gauze Pads
- 4 4x4 Gauze Pads
- 2 2 Gauze Rolls
- 2 3 Gauze Rolls
3 Super Bandage Variety Packs
- 18 1x3 SuperSkin Bandages
- 9 2x4 SuperSkin Bandages
- 9 Fingertip SuperSkin Bandages
2 Burn Mod
- 8 Pouches Burn Hydrogel
- 2 4x4 Burn Care Dressings
2 Medication Mods
- 8 Pouches Ibuprofen for Pain/Swelling/Fever
- 4 APAP for Pain/Fever Pouches
- 4 Pouches Diamode Anti-Diarrheal
- 4 Medi-Meclizine for Motion Sickness Pouches
- 4 Pouches Diphen for Itching and Pain
- 4 Pouches Decorel Forte Plus for Cold/Flu Symptoms
- 4 Packs Diotame for Heartburn/Nausea/Stomach
- 4 Pouches Aspirin for Pain/Fever/Inflammation
2 Clean & Prep Mods
- 2 Povidone Iodine Prep Pads
- 8 Antiseptic Towelette
- 8 Aloe Vera Liquid Sanitizer
2 Treatment & Relief Mod
- 4 Pouches Beeswax Lip Balm
- 4 Pouches SPF-30 Sunscreen
- 4 Pouches Sting-Relief Towelettes
- 12 Pouches Topical Triple Antibiotic
- 2 Pouches White Petrolatum Skin Protectant Pouches
- 4 Pouches Hydrocortisone Cream
- 4 Pouches Mouth/Dental Pain Relief
- 2 Pouches Ammonia Towelette
- 2 Pouches Chamois Butter Anti-Chaffe Cream
2 Blister Mod - 6 Pieces SuperSkin Blister Tape
3 Hydration Mods
- 6 Pouches KoKos Hydration Mix
- 6 Water Purification Tablets
- 1 Penlight
- 1 Tweezer
- 1 Thermometer
- 5 Thermometer Sheaths
Get In, Get Out, Get Treated
The Recon Kit is designed to the last detail for quick and easy access.
Tri-Fold Toolbox – Bag opens into a three-part fold-out that displays the two hundred-plus items all at once.
Organized to the Last Detail for Speed – With color-coding and common-sense grouping, you’ll find what you’re looking for almost immediately.
Sturdy Bag, Easy Carry – Cleanly packed into a CORDURA nylon bag with Velcro MOLLE straps, an over-sized zipper, modular organization, and a padded back panel with stow-able straps.
- Fits Over 200 quality first aid and trauma supplies
- Oversized zipper for quick, easy opens, even in the dark
- Heavy-Duty CORDURA nylon pack
- MOLLE straps
Dimensions: 12 “H 8.5” W 25” D
- Weight: 4.6 – 6.3 lbs
- Packed in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.