Cleaner Water Takes a Clean Filter. Don't Forget to Change Yours!
Keep a clean filter in your Alexapure Pro ® Water Filtration System to reduce 206 contaminants* in your drinking water.
If you notice a change in the flow rate of your Alexapure Pro, then it’s time to replace your filter.
There are 267 contaminants in American drinking water, and the majority of filters only catch a few of them. That’s because most are not designed to reduce bacteria, fluoride, lead, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, or viruses.
The Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter reduces 206 contaminants* commonly found in drinking water:
- Bacteria (> 99.9999%)
- Chlorine (> 99.9%)*
- Fluoride (> 97%)
- Pesticides (> 95%)
- Pharmaceuticals (> 95%)
- Viruses (> 99.99%)
- Heavy metals
The Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter is an innovative filter with a catalytic gravity barrier that blocks contaminants other filters let through.
The Only Filter Made Specifically for the Alexapure Pro
The Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter is the only filter created specifically for the Alexapure Pro. It's made in the USA, with quality that's second to none. Each filter:
- Is powered by proprietary gravity-block, ionic-adsorption technology.
- Has a silver-infused ceramic outer shell.
- Requires no priming. It's ready to use right out of the box!
- Made in the USA.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked Guarantee
We extend a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy on all unopened products. After 30 days—or for opened products—we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish!
Is your tap or well water dangerous to drink? Let us help you find out.
Recent testing has identified 267 contaminants in American drinking water:
- 93 contaminants are linked to an increased risk of cancer.
- 78 contaminants are associated with brain and nervous system damage.
- 63 contaminants are connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses.
- 38 contaminants may cause fertility problems.
- 45 contaminants are linked to hormonal disruption.
To see independent test results for the Alexapure Pro, click here.
- One full-size Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter
- Installation hardware
*Chlorine reduction claims are not performance tested beyond 200 gallons. Additional performance claims are based on independent laboratory and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual performance is dependent on influent water quality, flow rates, system design and application. Results may vary.
This system has been tested for the reduction of the substances listed in the product test data sheets. The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in NSF/ANSI 53. Minimum substance reductions are listed on the provided test data sheets for testing up to 200 gallons.
System and installation to comply with state and local laws and regulations. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate testing and/or disinfection before or after the system. Manufactured from NSF/ANSI standard 61 and California Prop 65 Compliant certified coconut shell carbon and raw materials.
For the best results, store replacement filters at temperatures above 35°F. Keep the filter moist and from drying out at all times for maximum filtration capacity.
PERFORMANCE: Performance claims are based on independent lab results and manufacturer’s internal test data*. Actual performance is dependent on influent water quality, flow rates, system design and applications. Your results may vary. Performance claims are based on a complete system, including a filter and housing. This filter must be operated according to the system’s specifications to deliver the claimed performance. It is essential to follow operational, maintenance, and filter replacement requirements as directed for each application for this filter and system to perform correctly. Read the Manufacturer’s Performance Data Sheet accompanying the system and change the filter as suggested. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water.
WARRANTY: LIMITED LIABILITY: Alexapure, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, and expressly disclaims all warranties of every kind, concerning the product, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, except that this product should be capable of performing as described in this product’s data sheet. Alexapure’s obligation shall be limited solely to the refund of the purchase price or replacement of the product proven defective, in Alexapure’s sole discretion. Determination of suitability of this product for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. Use of this product constitutes Buyer’s acceptance of this Limited Liability.
Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter Directions
Your Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter is packed in a mix of alcohol and water so it is biologically sterile before it is removed.
- Remove lid from the top compartment of the Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System.
- Place the top compartment to the side and stabilize the old filter.
- Continuing to stabilize the old filter, unscrew the wing nut from beneath it.
- Slide the old filter out and dispose of it.
- Unbox your new Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter.
- Remove the plastic wing nut from the new filter. Make sure the washer remains in place.
- Thread the stem of the filter through one of the four holes in the floor of the upper compartment, taking care to hold the filter straight.
- Fix the new filter in place by securing the plastic wing nut.
- Your Alexapure Pro Genuine Replacement Filter requires no priming. It's ready to use right out of the box!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.