Honey powder, like liquid honey, can be used as a flavoring or sweetener. It provides the typical flavor characteristics of honey, but with a 30 year shelf life. In the powder form, the consistency is easier to handle than liquid honey. Use for dry rubs, cereals, in hot and cold drinks, and on nuts and seeds before roasting. Reconstituted it is delicious on breads, rolls, or muffins.
- Certified gluten free
- Mix with water and heat to dissolve for a liquid honey used as you would fresh honey
- Substitute sugar with dry honey powder in recipes
- Use to sweeten tea and coffee
- Sprinkle over cereal or buttered toast
- Blend with butter for a delicious honey butter spread
- Use for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Large, institutional size can with lid
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Calories per Serving:||15|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product label due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product label for final specifications.
The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Products such as eggs, banana chips, creamy soups, and bread mixes have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.