Who says you can only eat Mountain House during an emergency? In addition to rotating Mountain House into your weekly meals to prepare yourself and your family for an emergency, there are several non-emergency uses for Mountain House that you can include into your daily life. Here are our 5 favorite non-emergency uses for Mountain House (some of these uses might surprise you.)
- Mom’s night out (and Dad can’t cook)
- You just don’t have time or energy to cook.
- Gourmet backpacking food (and easy cleanup).
- “Mom, what’s for Dinner?”
- Quick hot meal for an ailing neighbor.