KEEP THE POWER COMING IN CRISIS
A natural disaster knocks down power lines. An emergency evacuation forces you from your home, leaving the comforts of modern electricity in the dust. An adventure in the great outdoors could leave you disconnected longer than expected.
No matter how it happens, the time will come when you won’t have access to public power!
With the 300 Solar Generator System by Grid Doctor within reach, you can restore your connection to precious power. This portable, multifunctional powerhouse is fully loaded, dependable, and simple to use!
Generates more power thanother generators by connecting to TWO solar panels at once (second panel sold separately).
- PLENTY OF POWER OPTIONS – Equipped with AC, 12V DC, USB-A 3.0, and USB-C PD 30W and 60W ports to power it all: mobile phones, mini-refrigerators, and more!
- TURN ON THE LIGHT FOR UP TO 100 HOURS – Features a powerful LED light with four functions: hi-power, lo-power, flashing, and SOS. This light lasts for up to 100 continuous hours, making the dangers of the dark disappear.
- BIG-TIME BATTERY – Loaded inside this generator is a powerful lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4) that’s most other comparably-sized models. This durable, high-quality battery can be cycled over 2,000 times, which means it’s safer and lasts longer than older alternatives.
- TAKE YOUR PICK FOR POWER – Charge just about any appliance or device you own! Power up this generator with the sun, through a wall outlet, in the car socket, or with a USB-C and power block pair. You’ve got the power whether you’re sheltered in place at home or lost outside.
- CHARGES AT LIGHTNING SPEED – Utilizes the latest technology to charge your electric appliances and digital devices in a fraction of the time that standard chargers take.
- TIME-SAVING MULTI-TASKING – Keep essential electronics completely operational with pass-thru charging. No need to wait for a full battery! Charge the generator while you use it for an uninterrupted power supply anytime, anywhere.
- EASY PEASY – Power awaits with the quick and simple press of a button. Kids, teens, and older folks alike can figure out how to use this generator. No experience or special knowledge needed!
- DIGESTIBLE DISPLAY – Check the battery level, battery life, watts in and out, and more with easily identifiable icons. Simple and sleek, this display delivers all the information you need on one screen. This generator offers better tech, more features, and greater value than the others out there!
- YOUR SECRET WEAPON – This small, compact cube can tuck into tight spaces from the camper to the car. Grab it and go in an instant with a collapsible handle!
- STACK THEM HIGH – Need power for a number of people? Stack units on top of each other and keep the power coming. Perfect for powering up a campground!
Currently, we do not ship Grid Doctor products to Canada.
YOUR EMERGENCY COMMAND CENTER
From unforeseen emergencies—like extended power outages—to camping trips, the 300 Solar Generator System offers long-lasting, reliable power on demand. Since it can be used while the battery charges, you won’t waste any time waiting for a full charge before putting it to work.
This powerhouse may seem small, but boy, is it mighty! Unlock 25,000 mAh to use wherever, whenever. Because it’s so compact, it’s no burden to carry it around. Take it with you on your camping trips and travels, near or far—you never know what will happen while you’re away.
How long can one single charge of the 300 Solar Generator System keep your electronics running?
- Box Fan – Up to 5 hours
- CPAP Machine – Up to 8 hours
- DSLR Camera – Up to 20 recharges
- Laptop – Up to 6 recharges
- Light Bulb (60W) – Up to 5 hours
- Mini Refrigerator (1.5 F3) – Up to 4 hours
- Smartphone – Up to 20 recharges
- Tablet – Up to 14 recharges
- TV (42-Inch LED) – Up to 4 hours
- Wi-Fi Router – Up to 16 hours
WASTE NO TIME WITH PASS-THRU CHARGING
Being able to use your much-needed electronics as your generator charges is an invaluable asset in an emergency.
You won’t go without what you need:
- COMMUNICATION – Keep cell phones, hand radios, and other electronics charged to remain connected to your survival crew. Plug in the radio or TV for breaking news, weather forecasts, and critical emergency information.
- SAFETY –Turn on your rechargeable lights to continue tasks in the dark, as well as prevent accidents and other dangers.
- MEDICAL SUPPORT – If someone in your group relies on electric medical equipment, this uninterrupted power supply will truly be a lifesaver.
- FOOD PRESERVATION – Prevent food from spoiling when stored inside a refrigerator. Food is among your most precious resources. Save as much of it as you possibly can!
- ADAPTABILITY – Adapt to different situations as your survival circumstances change. Use the generator as it charges from solar power during the day, then rely on stored energy at night.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Since you can charge the generator while you use it, you’re less likely to deplete the battery. This extends the life of your battery for years and years of use!
The 300 Solar Generator System provides protected charging options. Maximum Power Point Tracking, or MPPT, protects you and your electronics in an emergency through efficient charging.
This efficient charging refuels faster, ensuring your electronics operate fully sooner. Plus, the more efficient your energy use, the longer your electronics can run. Energy efficiency is optimal, reducing your dependence on unstable or unavailable power grids and making you more self-sufficient during disasters!
PUTTING THE 300 SOLAR GENERATOR SYSTEM TO USE
The 300 Solar Generator System includes these parts and pieces:
- 300W inverter with 320Wh battery
- 100W solar panel
- Power cable
- 12V DC lighter adapter
- “Y” splitter cable
- Instruction manual
Turn to these instructions when learning to use the 300 Solar Generator System:
- To turn it on, press and hold the main power button.
- View the main display, which will indicate the current power available.
- Press the button that coordinates with the port you’d like to use.
- Plug in the appropriate cord, then connect your electric appliance or digital device.
- To use the light feature, press the LED power button. Press it multiple times to cycle through the four options.
- To charge the generator, plug it into a wall outlet, solar panel, or car adapter.*
- To turn off the generator, press and hold the main power button.
Don’t worry, it’s easy! But for more detailed directions on use, charging, and more, refer to the included instruction manual.
*When charging, the generator will turn on automatically. The display will disappear after a few minutes but will reappear when you quick-press the main power button.
Battery Capacity: 25,000 mAh
Battery Type: LiFePO4
Battery Life: 2,000+ Cycles (800 Cycles to 80% Capacity)
Battery Inverter: 300W (12.8V/25,000mAh) 600W Max Surge
Battery MPPT: DC5521 Charge Port 10.8V-23.5V, 3A (60W Max)
Battery Output Ports: AC, 12V DC, USB-A 3.0, and USB-C PD 30W and 60W
Battery USB Output: 2X USB-A: 5V⎓3A, 9V⎓2A, 12V⎓1.5A (18W Max); 1X USB-C PD Output: 5V⎓3A, 9V⎓3A, 12V⎓2.5A, 15V⎓2A, 20V⎓1.5A (30W Max); 1X USB-C PD Input/Output: 5V⎓9A, 12V⎓5A, 20V⎓3A (60W Max)
Battery DC Output: 2X DC 12V/10A (120W Max); Car Port (12V/10A)
Battery AC Output: Waveform: Pures Sine Wave; Voltage: 100V-120V; Frequency: 60Hz; Rated Power: 300W
Battery Operation Temperature: 14˚F~104˚F (-10˚C~40˚C)
Open Circuit Voltage: 23.8V
Short Circuit Current: 5.33A
Operating Voltage: 19.8V
Operating Current: 5.05A
Inverter Rating: 300W (12.8V/25,000mAh) 600W Max Surge
Battery Wattage Hours: 320 Wh
Panel Wattage: 100W
Battery Weight: 8.625 lbs
Panel Weight: 9.8 lbs
Total Weight: 18.425 lbs
Battery Dimensions: 9.5” L x 7.3” W x 5.5” H (24cm L x 18.5cm W x 14cm H)
Panel Dimensions Folded: 21” L x 15.5” W x 1.75” H (53cm L x 39cm W x 4cm H)
Panel Dimensions Open: 21” L x 54” W x 0.5” H (53cm L x 137cm W x 1.2cm H)
Solar Cell Efficiency: 21-23%
Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Interface Type: Male DC5521 (5.5 x 2.1mm)
Additional Features: LED light with four functions, pass-thru charging, intuitive display, stackable for amplified power, ports for two-solar-panel charging.
- Cold weather will impact battery capacity. Use this product in ambient temperatures between 32°F and 86°F for best performance.
- Do not place in hot, humid, or dusty environments.
- Do not heat or throw into fire, water, or other liquids.
- Do not drop or disassemble.
- Do not plug in appliances or devices that exceed 300W of power.
- Do not allow children to play with this device.
- This device may be hot while charging. Handle with care.
MAKE YOUR OWN POWER & MAKE IT THROUGH EMERGENCIES
Whether a natural disaster hits your home or an attack brings down the grid, having a back-up power plan is crucial for crisis.
The 100W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor is the perfect power source in the event of an emergency.
- DOUBLE UP ON ENERGY – By connecting two solar panels together with one generator, you can easily double your energy collection, saving you time.
- ENJOY THE EFFICIENCY OF HIGH-CONVERSION CELLS – Enjoy quick, efficient, off-grid charging through monocrystalline solar cells. Experience the gold standard of solar energy at a price you can afford!
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT POWER THAT CAN’T BE BEAT – Our energy-efficient panels are a cut above the rest. They recharge faster than other leading brands, restoring the energy levels of your favorite devices quickly and effectively.
- READY TO WEATHER THE ELEMENTS – These panels come with built-in waterproof pouches to keep key components functional and dry. This also streamlines the storage process, keeping accessories together while protecting the panel from damage.
- SIMULTANEOUSLY SECURE & FLEXIBLE – This solar panel can be secured safely to various surfaces by using the attached heavy-duty grommets, allowing you to adjust your panel’s position safely and easily.
- STABLE ON ALL SURFACES – In an unpredictable world, having choices is essential. Weighing in at just under 10 pounds, this solar panel is easy to handle. Thanks to its foldable legs, it can be conveniently reduced to a compact size for simple storage and transportation. Choose your preferred location and easily place it on surfaces like concrete, gravel, a sturdy outdoor table, or even your vehicle's roof!
- BUILT TO LAST THROUGH TOUGH TIMES – This solar panel is crafted for long-lasting strength, even though it's lightweight. It's shielded by a tough, weather-resistant coating that safeguards the cells, making it capable of enduring severe weather, daily use, and emergency situations.
EXTEND YOUR ENERGY CAPACITY
To harness double the solar energy, simply link two of these solar panels before connecting to the 300 Solar Generator System by the Grid Doctor. This combined setup results in quicker charging, reduced downtime without electricity, and a twofold increase in overall power supply.
Place one panel to catch the morning sun and the other to absorb afternoon rays, optimizing each solar panel’s sun exposure without the need for constant repositioning.
Plus, having two panels provides a backup in case one encounters an issue.
RUGGED & RESILIENT
These monocrystalline solar panels are engineered for durability. From harsh weather conditions to the knocks and drops that occur during disasters, there's no need to handle this panel delicately.
- TOUGH AGAINST IMPACTS – Crafted from a single-crystal structure, this solar panel is sturdier compared to its polycrystalline counterparts.
- WEATHERPROOF – This solar panel can withstand scorching heat, freezing cold, heavy rainfall, and even hail. The single-crystal structure minimizes weak points between cells, ensuring efficient thermal expansion and contraction while reducing the risk of stress and cracks.
Adaptability is, arguably, the most important trait in an emergency. Not only for you, but for your gear, too!
This solar panel features foldable construction and collapsible legs, allowing the ultimate adaptability when your circumstances head south.
- SURFACE FLEXIBILITY – You never know where an emergency might take you. Regardless of where you land, this solar panel offers endless setup options. Place it on flat rocks or concrete, the picnic table at your campground, or on the roof of your truck. Bugging out just got a whole lot easier.
- SEAMLESS SUN TRACKING – Follow the sun’s changing position without completely moving the panel.
- SPACE-SAVING STORAGE – With folded dimensions of just 21" x 15.5" and only 1.75" thick, this solar panel can be stored without taking up precious space. Slide it under a bed or couch, slip it into the trunk of your car, or tuck it behind a door.
USING THE 100W SOLAR PANEL KIT BY GRID DOCTOR
The 100W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor includes the following components:
- 100W solar panel
- “Y” splitter cable
These simple steps illustrate how to set up this solar panel:
- Open the solar panel to expose solar cells.
- To maximize solar energy collection, place the solar panel in direct sunlight and position it perpendicular to the sun’s rays.
Here’s how to connect the 100W Solar Panel Kit by Grid Doctor to the 300 Solar Generator System by Grid Doctor:
- Open the zipper pouch on the solar panel and pull out the cable with the barrel connector.
- Plug the barrel connector into the front panel port labeled “INPUT” on the generator.
- The battery will automatically begin to charge. When fully charged, it will immediately stop charging.
Refer to the included instruction manual for more detailed directions on setup, charging, using with the generator, and more.
- Only use the solar panel according to directions.
- Only use a damp cloth to clean the solar panel.
- Do not use detergent cleaners to clean the solar panel.
- Do not drop or disassemble the solar panel.
- Do not leave outside when weather is wet.
- Do not allow children to play with the solar panel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.