Dedicated Route OTR Driver APPLY NOW
Email your resumé to [email protected]
An ideal role for team drivers with pay of $0.75 per mile!
24 Months of Continuous Class A CDL Experience Required
Receive top pay while driving a new rig. We're seeking a CDL operator or set of team drivers of a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 42,000 pounds to be a part of our growing family. We provide a competitive compensation package worthy of the respect that professional truck drivers deserve.
Loads will require being away from home on an average a half week from home. Ideally, your home is based in the SLC or UT-area along i-80.
Truck Driver Pay:
- Base Pay = $0.65 per mile
- Team Pay = $0.75 per mile
- Paid weekly
- Established, consistent routes
- Pay raises each year of 1 cent per mile after one and two years
- 90%-95% drop and hook freight - No Canada or NYC
- $2,000 special bonus at the end of 2020
- Checks vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maneuvers trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Collects delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
- Maintains logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Secures cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
- Drives trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes, as required, to document weights and to comply with state regulations.
- Drives trucks with capacities greater than three tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products, livestock, or other materials.
- Obtains receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
- Inventories and inspects goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
- Operates equipment to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Performs basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Checks conditions of trailers after contents have been unloaded to ensure that there has been no damage.
- Reads bills of lading to determine assignment details.
- Couples or uncouples trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting or disconnecting air or electrical lines, or manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
- Checks all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Reads and interprets maps to determine vehicle routes.
- Cranks trailer landing gear up or down to safely secure vehicles.
- Loads and unloads trucks, or helps others with loading and unloading, operating any special loading-related equipment on vehicles and using other equipment as necessary.
- Removes debris from loaded trailers.
- Has forklift experience including standup.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Successful completion of professional truck driving school
- Experience: 1-2 years of OTR experience as a truck driver
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid Commercial Drivers' License
- No DUI/DWI within past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major chargeable accidents in the past 3 years
- Judgment and decision making
- Operation monitoring
- Time management
- Equipment maintenance
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
- Drop & hook
Home Time policy:
- 2019 International LT Sleeper
2020-09-30|||Salt Lake City, UT area, I-80|||Transportation||||||Z~hvN-263hYszkbg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false