30-Day Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. If within 30 days any product in your purchase from us fails to meet your expectations, please call us. We will make it right!
To learn more about our return policy, call us at 1-800-999-1863.
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement.
*Not responsible for pricing or other typographical errors on the website.
All of our products carry a one-year warranty from the day of delivery against defects in material and workmanship. Many products also have a manufacturer’s warranty to cover them; please call us to determine how to take advantage of these warranties when needed. If you need to return a product, please call us for a return authorization number.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days.
All you need to do is ship the item back to us. Your credit card will be refunded within 2-3 business day, once the item is received and inspected.
How to Return an Item or Order
We strive to make our returns process as simple as possible.
- Please call 1-800-999-1863 or message us by clicking here. You can also use our online ticket system to begin a return as well. Please have your order number associated with your return.
- Once you have contacted us, we’ll create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for your order and provide the return address of our facility.
- Once you have the RMA, please ship the item or order back to us. Refunds are issued within 2-3 business days, once the item is received and inspected.
- Please note you will be responsible for paying the carrier directly for the return shipping costs.
Please note that you may be responsible for paying the carrier for return shipping costs. Emergency Essentials is responsible for return shipping costs in the following scenarios:
- Cancellation of the order is requested before delivery by carrier.
- The order contents arrive damaged.
- The reason for returning the order is outside of the customer's control.
If a customer does not want the package anymore or has otherwise changed their mind, they will be responsible for paying the carrier for return shipping costs.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
If an item or order does arrive damaged, please notify as quickly as possible. We're happy to work with you to get a replacement.
- When you sign for the delivery, if the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us, we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged items, please call 1-800-999-1863 or message us by clicking here.
- Once you have contacted us, we’ll create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for your order, and email you a return shipping label back to our facility. We will cover the cost of returning the item.
- Please note we may ask you to hold on to the damaged item or order for up to 10 business days as we conduct our investigation with the carrier or our quality assurance department.
- We will then ship out a replacement item or order within 1-2 business day.