PREPARE YOUR HOME WITH DEPENDABLE BACKUP POWER
In those unsettling moments when the lights flicker, it's easy to stay calm knowing that service will be restored quickly by trained professionals.
But how would you keep things like heat, medical equipment, and electronic devices going if the power is out for longer than expected?
The Grid Doctor 2200XP Expansion Battery Kit is the extended power supply you need in emergencies and a must-add to your Grid Doctor 2200 Solar Generator System.
- POWER HOW YOU WANT IT – Maximize your emergency power potential by stacking up to seven Grid Doctor 2200XP Expansion batteries. When integrated with your Grid Doctor 2200 Solar Generator System, you can extend your system’s power output to an impressive 16,384 Wh!
- EASY TO STACK AND STORE – Stack them up high without eating up space in your home, shed, or car.
- CHARGE IT UP ANYWHERE – You can charge the Grid Doctor 2200XP expansion battery through the car adapter, our solar panels, or directly from the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery, keeping you powered up at home or on the move. Plus, you can use this battery while it charges for an uninterrupted power supply! (Do not use a GFCI outlet to charge the 2200XP Expansion Battery.)
- BUILT TO LAST – Thanks to its lithium iron phosphate battery, the Grid Doctor 2200XP Expansion Battery is good for over 3,000 charges, making it a smart long-term choice for backup power.
- POWER EVERYTHING YOU’VE GOT – With several power outlets, the Grid Doctor 2200XP Expansion Battery ensures your car, tools, camping gear, home appliances, and more are all ready to go. It can even power up your camper!
Currently, we do not ship Grid Doctor products to Canada.
KEEP YOUR HOME COZY AND CONNECTED
When a crisis comes, keeping things as normal as possible is essential for your family. With the Grid Doctor 2200XP Expansion Battery Kit, you can maintain a level of routine far longer, giving you a sense of security and control.
To keep the typical household operating as usual in an emergency lasting three days, the average homeowner would need to pair the Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery with multiple 2200XP expansion batteries.
This setup can keep it all running:
- Kitchen gadgets, from coffee makers to the microwave
- Fridges and freezers
- Washers and dryers
- Air conditioners and fans
- TVs, phones, and computers
- Emergency radios
- Internet routers
- Medical equipment
- Power tools
- Lights, including those with motion sensors
- Electric fences for security
- Water pumps
MORE POWER, YOUR WAY
Sheltering in place at home or setting up camp, you’ll value the versatility that comes with these 2200XP battery units. Stack them on top of your Grid Doctor 2200 generator battery to charge, building an impenetrable "power tower." Use them in that way while they charge or disconnect the units and use them individually. This is an ideal option for large groups and big families, distributing power to those who need it—in their own space.
Implements cutting-edge technology to charge your electric appliances significantly faster than conventional power sources.
PLAYS A DUAL ROLE
Thanks to pass-thru charging, there’s no need to wait for a full battery. Charge the generator while you use it to power your electric appliances and keep your household running! This uninterrupted power supply allows you to keep essential electronics operational at all times.
WASTE NO TIME WITH PASS-THRU CHARGING
Being able to use your much-needed electronics as the battery charges is an invaluable asset in an emergency.
You won’t go without what you need:
- COMMUNICATION – Keep cell phones, hand radios, and other electronics charged to remain connected to your survival crew. Plug in the radio or TV for breaking news, weather forecasts, and critical emergency information.
- SAFETY –Turn on your rechargeable lights to continue tasks in the dark, as well as prevent accidents and other dangers.
- MEDICAL SUPPORT – If someone in your group relies on electric medical equipment, this uninterrupted power supply will truly be a lifesaver.
- FOOD PRESERVATION – Prevent food from spoiling when stored inside a refrigerator. Food is among your most precious resources. Save as much of it as you possibly can!
- ADAPTABILITY – Adapt to different situations as your survival circumstances change. Use the generator as it charges from solar power during the day, then rely on stored energy at night.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Since you can charge the generator while you use it, you’re less likely to deplete the battery. This extends the life of your battery for years and years of use!
This battery provides protected charging options. Maximum Power Point Tracking, or MPPT, protects you and your electronics in an emergency through efficient charging.
This efficient charging refuels faster, ensuring your electronics operate fully sooner. Plus, the more efficient your energy use, the longer your electronics can run. Energy efficiency is optimal, reducing your dependence on unstable or unavailable power grids and making you more self-sufficient during disasters!
GRID DOCTOR 2200XP BATTERY PRODUCT DETAILS
- Battery Capacity: 2048Wh 3.2V/640000mAh, (51.2V/40000mAh)
- Battery Type: LiFePO4
- Cycle Life: 3500 Cycles
- Charge Controller: MPPT Control System
- Input Ports: AC (XT60), Adapter (200W); Solar Charging (XT60) (12V-48V/10A 200W Max); Car Charging (XT60) (12V-8A 24V-8.3A); Expansion Port (Recharging with Grid Doctor 2200)
- Output Ports: Car Port Socket (12V-10A 120W Total); XT90 (48V-15A 720W Total); USB-A (1 Port: 5V-2.4A 12W Total); USB-C (1 Port: 5V-3A/9V-3A/12V-3A/15V-3A/20V-5A 100W PD 200W Total)
- Discharging Temperature: 14°~104° F (-10°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
- Charging Temperature: 32°~104° F (0°~40° C), Recommended 68°~86° F
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 11.65 x 9.51 Inches (475 x 296 x 242mm)
- Weight: 41 lbs. (18.6 kg)
- Certification: UN38.3
- Additional Features: pass-thru charging, intuitive display, stackable for amplified power
GRID DOCTOR 2200XP BATTERY WARNINGS
- Upon receiving your 2200XP, plug it in immediately. The battery may be depleted from shipping, and it is crucial to charge it as soon as possible to preserve its lifespan.
- Cold weather will impact battery capacity. Use this product in ambient temperatures ranging from 32°F and 86°Ffor the most maximized performance.
- If not using the battery for extended periods, charge it to at least 60% and check the power level every three months.
- This battery can be charged with solar panels, AC wall outlets, and car adapters. The maximum solar charging input is 10A, with a power input cap of 200W. Exceeding 200W will not damage the unit, but the input will remain at 200W.
- Ensure you read and follow all safety precautions outlined in the included instructions to guarantee the safe and proper use of the product.
- This device may be hot while charging. Exercise caution when handling. Keep in a well-ventilated area while charging.
- Do not place in hot, humid, or dusty environments.
- Do not heat or throw into fire, water, or other liquids.
- Do not drop or disassemble.
- Do not allow children to play with this device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.