September Mailer Free Item
September Mailer Free Item
- QSS™ Certified
- Calories Per Person, Per Day: 2,017
- Protein Per Person, Per Day: 52 grams
- Total Calories: 28,240
- Total Protein: 726 grams
- Total Servings: 131
- Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate: 6 gallons
- Shelf Life: Up to 25 years*
FEMA Recommended 2 Weeks of Emergency Food and Water...Be Your Own Safety Net!
Why don't people prepare for natural disasters? It's not that we're lazy, we just don't know where to start.
So, here's a start—the very best you can get.
Our 2-Week Survival in a Pail supply is THE ONLY kit that covers all the basics you need for 14 days:
- Food. Delicious chef-crafted meals—breakfast, lunch, and dinner—with 2,017 calories and 52 grams of protein per day PLUS all the gear you need to cook them (you won't find that anywhere else).
- Water. 80-gallon, heavy-duty survival-grade water filter for food rehydration and drinking
- Warmth. Lifesaving supplies for warmth and weather protection
Just store this kit away (it lasts for up to 25 years)* and rest easy knowing when disaster comes, you have a safety net.
|Quality Survival Standards (QSS)||Certified QSS|
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||2,017|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||52 grams|
|Food Duration||2 weeks|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||6 gallons|
|Approx. Net Weight||15 lbs 4.13 oz (6.92 kg)|
|Dimensions||12.5" x 12.5" x 18.98"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||21 lbs (9.53 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||12.81" x 12.81" x 20"|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*The quality and taste of most products will last up to 20 or 30 years, however, shelf life varies based on storage conditions and ingredients. Products such as eggs, banana chips, creamy soups, and bread mixes have a higher fat content which limits shelf life to 5 or 10 years. For best results store in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Extreme temperatures will deteriorate quality and shelf life.All food products sold within 18 months of manufacture date.
Reviews for Emergency Essentials® 2-Week Survival in a Pail
- 3 pouches Cheesy Broccoli Rice
- 3 pouches Creamy Chicken- Flavored Rice
- 2 pouches Spanish Rice
- 1 pouch Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 pouches Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Soup
- 2 pouches Creamy Potato Soup
- 1 pouch Banana Chips
- 2 pouches Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 2 pouches High-Protein Chocolate Meal Shake
- 1 pouch High-Protein Vanilla Meal Shake