Shelf Life: Up to 25 years*
Total Calories: 664,560
Calories Per Person, Per Day: 1,846
Total Protein: 13,824 grams
Protein Per Person, Per Day: 38.4 grams
Total Servings: 3,000
Get the ultimate in food security!
Imagine the peace of mind you'll feel knowing that no matter what happens—a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, fire, flood, or even just losing your job—there will be food on your table for an entire year.
Our 1-Year Emergency Food Kit gives that peace of mind with just a single purchase.
Carefully crafted by food scientists and preparedness experts.
When emergency strikes, your way of life flips upside-down. You may need to shelter-in-place at home, evacuate without notice, or live off your long-term supply for a while.
With this 1-Year Emergency Food Kit, you can keep your body energized, your mind sharp, and your spirits high through troubling times!
- Easy-to-transport pails that you can pick up, throw in a car, and keep easily by your side at any shelter.
- Perfect kitting for long-term sheltering with pouches that let you consume your food bit by bit, greatly expanding shelf life.
- Durable containers that can be stowed away for decades and protect against the enemies of shelf life: pests, water, and the elements.
- One-pot-prep meals you can make in just minutes with hot water and a simple cooking vessel.
Delicious, diverse, and dependable.
Once the disaster's cleared, that's when some of the toughest challenges begin. Whether you weathered the storm or evacuated from home, you'll need supplies to keep you going for months.
Our 1-Year Emergency Food Kit gives you everything you need to you need to make this happen, including:
- A tasty, diverse variety of foods to keep you looking forward to meal time, from creamy beef stroganoff to buttermilk pancakes and a lot more.
- Dependable, industrial-grade pails perfect for long-term sheltering. They can be stowed away for decades in a closet or shelf, and protect against the enemies of shelf life: pests, water, and the elements.
Most emergency foods lacks what is needed to keep you energized and focused in an emergency. But this kit’s got you covered with:
- 1,846 calories per person, per day to keep you feeling full, satisfied, and ready to face anything.
- Over 38 grams of protein per person, per day to keep your energy up and your mind sharp.
More than enough to sustain you during disaster.
These foods are guaranteed to provide over 1,800 calories per person, per day.
This high-calorie food is critical in emergencies when higher-than-usual stress means your body demands more to stay energized.
When your life depends on your food, insist on high-quality foods packed with the calories, protein, vitamins, and minerals you need.
*Shelf life is up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
**Based on inventory levels, we may substitute a food/drink product with similar items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
***Made in the USA from Domestic and/or Imported Ingredients
Based on inventory levels, we may substitute a food/drink product with similar items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
|Meal||Pouch Quantity||Serving Quantity|
|Black Bean Soup
|Mushroom Rice Pilaf||36||288|
|Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat||36||288|
|Maple Grove Oatmeal||12||96|
|Homestyle Potato Soup||60||240|
|Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice||60||240|
|Honey Wheat Bread
|Orange Energy Drink Mix||12||96|
|Long Grain White Rice||36||360|
|Mac & Cheese||24||96|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||480 lbs. (217.72 kg)|
|Container Type||Pails (24)|
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Calories - Per Person Per Day||1,846|
|Protein - Per Person Per Day||38.4 grams|
|Approx. Net Weight||355 lbs. 13.22 oz. (161.4 kg)|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||139.31 gallons|
|Shipping Dimensions||23.75" x 12.12" x 16.5" (per box 12 boxes)|
|Nutritional Information||Nut free
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
|Food Duration||360 days|
|No. of People Served||1 person|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.